Sealed, 2k Dual Arc, H2o Cooled; SD13::Round 3

• Thread starter Mystre.Pharmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mystre.Pharmer

Greetings fellow Pharmers!

Remember me? long time no see, lots has changed around here... no worries lets try to start up where we left off.:bong-hits:

Long story short... I moved. the place I'm at now has an IDENTICAL space that I got to work with, so when i did the tear down i was careful. I got to reuse basically everything!! I upgraded my Ice Box plumbing to 1" Inlet PVC and 1.5" outlet PVC. So that's actually much nicer lol, its like every grow I would upgrade my water lines... but I'm willing to bet I won't be any time soon now.

Also, I didn't put the light mover back up. It actually gives me alot more vertical space to play with (as you'll be able to tell in later on pictures).

hmm, what else? I had to redo the drain manifold but that's simple stuff.

I think that's about it for changes (other than a completely new location) I didn't save the plastic on the walls, so that's all new lol but that's about it. If you watched my previous grows this room should look VERY familiar.

Also, I switched to EYE HORTILUX Dual-Arc 1k bulbs (im excited to see if i notice a difference in the long run)

Wanna see some pictures?

(Edit: added one more upgrade i forgot to mention earlier)

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Day 1 Veg

Here are some pictures from Day 1 of VEG...

Some of my plants were HUGE in the cloner, and some were still small. I had to get them in the room. So for the most part, the left side of the room is kind of like a sea of green, meaning that it will mostly be just single cola tops, while the right side will have fewer bigger plants...

Left side:
D1_-_Left_Side.JPG

D1_-_Left_Side_overhead.JPG

Right Side:
D1_-_Right_Side.JPG

One plant is particularly large:
D1_-_Right_Side_Monsters.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Day 22ish Bloom

These pictures will bring everyone up to date. I've been busy lately, but i wanted to share my newest grow.

They are ABOUT day 22 (I dont know the exact day i flipped, i didn't write it down and forgot lol oops) but my guess would only be off by like 2 days max so its not a big deal, I harvest when they look good under the scope anyway not by a set day amount.

Here are some of the left side:
D22_-_Left_Side_Group_Frount.JPG

D22_-_Left_Side_Group_Frount_2.JPG

Some random cola shots:
D22_-_Cola_2.JPG

D22_-_Cola.JPG

S'more group shots:
D22_-_Middle_Group.JPG

D22_-_Middle_Group_2.JPG

D22_-_Right_Back_Group.JPG

D22_-_Middle_Group_3.JPG

D22_-_Right_Back_Group.JPG

this plant was the real big one, she'll yield nicely by herself :icon_spin:
D22_-_Right_Monster.JPG

D22_-_Back_Group_2.JPG

D22_-_Back_Group.JPG

Yelp, that's all folks! now you're up to date with my current grow :banana:

Thanks for stopping by!

:passingjoint:
Happy Pharming!

-Mystre.Pharmer

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice to see you back bro... The girls look good! :cool

S

Sir

hey nice grow! I always wanted to try hydro... a soil (organic) kinda guy myself. but after looking at this set up, i really like it. i could set up a sealed room actually now that i think of it.

your plants look great btw whats your harvest goal?

M

Medipatient

welcome back! I just recently started growing in grow posts like in your tutorial. I wanted to say thanks, and im glad you're back now, i know who to turn to if something goes wrong with my grow posts ;)

Your canopy looks great, how many plants do you have total? they all seem pretty content with you in-charge. keep up the good work.

C

CasualEncounter

Welcome Back Bro!! Im glad you came back yo, loved watching your last journal. your plants are looking well, cant wait to see the next update/pictures. looks like it'll be a good yeild

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Day 27

I thought I did an update between this one and day 22 but i guess i didn't :doh

here are sine pictures from Day 27 they're starting to put on some good weight, I cant wait to see what they put on the last few weeks :)

Some of you might know, I prefer to grow SOG. this grow obviously isn't and im going my best lol ;) but this round is also the most uneven canopy I've had in a long time, but with that said, they are still gonna yield something nice :)

Here are some group shots: Normally I go in and take pictures first, then go around and pull dead fan leaves or help tie some up or re arrange some branches, so normally my room looks better AFTER the pictures lol which maybe i should do differently now ;).

Oh I also raised the lights some after i took the pictures, also i gave them new batch of nutes that start today so they should be happy (i have a little bit of leaf yellowing and purpleing not much, and it's only affecting the biggest plants (one on each side of the room) that are directly under the light) i guess things are pretty intense for them. the rest of the plants dont suffer from any purpling leaves nor any excess yellowing...

Day_27_-_Right_Side_Group.JPG

Day_27_-_left_side_group_2.JPG

Day_27_-_side_group_shot.JPG

Here are some single cola development shots:

Day_27_-_Single_Cola.JPG

Day_27_-_Single_Cola_2.JPG

Day_27_-_Single_Cola_3.JPG

Day_27_-_Single_Cola_4.JPG

M

Mystre.Pharmer

nice grow

Thanks for the kind words ItalianBudz

Nice to see you back bro... The girls look good! :cool

Shady! its good to be back! thanks! I've got a few major projects in the works that i will hopefully be able to share with everyone here at THCFarmer, if nothing else, ill be doing some major upgrading for my project in the next few months that Ill share with everyone

Teaser: Im building a Flip-Flop and going to build another two light room (but not a sealed room) and also, some big upgrades for my cloner area so I can keep up. Im hoping to harvest one room a month, but for now, still in the planning phase.

hey nice grow! I always wanted to try hydro... a soil (organic) kinda guy myself. but after looking at this set up, i really like it. i could set up a sealed room actually now that i think of it.

your plants look great btw whats your harvest goal?

Greetings Sir! thanks for the kind words, you should try hydro! its fun. Ebb and Flow isn't the fastest nor biggest yielding of the hydro methods but its by far the easiest ;)

my harvest goal is around 3-3.5lbs we'll see, Im hoping next time the sealed room will be a true SOG and then ill yeild more.

welcome back! I just recently started growing in grow posts like in your tutorial. I wanted to say thanks, and im glad you're back now, i know who to turn to if something goes wrong with my grow posts ;)

Your canopy looks great, how many plants do you have total? they all seem pretty content with you in-charge. keep up the good work.

Medipatient! im glad my tutorial was usefull for you, feel free to ask me anything, Ill help where ever i can.

my canopy is okay, i usually keep a more uniform canopy not that this one is horrible or anything lol its mostly pretty good, I just expect more from myself know what i mean.

Welcome Back Bro!! Im glad you came back yo, loved watching your last journal. your plants are looking well, cant wait to see the next update/pictures. looks like it'll be a good yeild

Whats up Casual! im glad to be back :). thanks for the kind words, i cant wait to see them at harvest myself ;)

Welp, thanks everyone for stopping by! hope its as fun to watch as it is to do ;)

Happy Pharming!

-Mystre.Pharmer

M

Mystre.Pharmer

oh yea, this might be a dumb question, I wasn't around for this latest forum format upgrade or whatever... where is the sign out button? lol am i blind? i meant to ask last time i was online haha.

thanks! haha

Edit: oh yea, is it just me, or can no one else organize forum lists by rating, or date added, or view count? I can only browse the list by the last posts nothing else.

How long has this newer version of thcfarmer been out anyway?

D

Dr.G13

With the Dual Arc bulbs you might notice some more coloring than If you just used HPS alone.

I'm not saying that's what your purple leaves are all about (maybe?? i don't really see much leaf problems from the pictures, maybe a little spotting and normal lower leaf yellowing/dying) but at the end of harvest you might notice some more color in your nugs than before.

keep up the good work.

May LOTS of trimming be in your future!

-Doc

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Day 37

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I was away for a little bit but im back now. here are some pictures if anyone is interested ;)

These are some random group shots.
Group_Shot_1.JPG

Group_shot7.JPG

Group_Shot_2.JPG

Group_Shot_Right_side.JPG

Group_Shot_Closer_left_side.JPG

Here is a nice pic of a single cola:

Single_Cola_1.JPG

and I tried to get a macro shot but I'm not very good at it and my camera is really old (4.0 megapixel old).

Micro.JPG

I've noticed that some of my fan leaves are ALOT frostier than usual (even more so than they usually are at harvest time) also working on my plants, tying them up, i seem to get much stickier after. I'm guessing its the new bulbs im running, the plants must like em ;) .

the above pictures are of day 37 so they still have a solid 2 weeks and a few days left still. they are pretty dense feeling right now, but I'm hoping they will still swell alot. also, if they are frosty like this now, i can't wait to see them at harvest after I've dropped the humidity down low for awhile normally their last week they become uber covered in resins :)

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Pharming!

Mystre.Pharmer

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work this round brah! Love the frosty colas... :mmm

Mike49048

Mike49048

So what did you end up with for a yield. Let's see some bud shots!!

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

hey mystre, how's everything going? have you played with new nutes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom