Sealed Room Blueprints. Would You Change Anything?

• Thread starter Infoproject
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Infoproject

Infoproject

Hey it's a double flower room design. 1k during the night and 600w during the day. Flip flop sealed room with a lung room in the middle. Air exchange will be pushing manufactured enriched air into the room that's running . Two 4x8 tables in each room

Strain white widow. Drain to waste top feed. In coco perlite mix

Any idea how long I should veg to fill each room?

Anything you would add or change?

The rooms will be sealed insulated and painted and a generator panel is going in. We have a power outage once and a while in winter

And plant limit is 25

Infoproject

Infoproject

DSC 0092

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

do you know how to use cad? there are plenty of free versions on the net man, I design prints for a living and cant make out much from your blueline stoner print....

Infoproject

Infoproject

Lol I can see you point. I'm thinking two 4x8 tables in each room. One room for daytime will be 600watt lights and the night when it's cooler will have 1000w lights.

IL have fans on controllers pumping the lung room air to the room as they run

J

Jfrezy

Flip boxes are cheap alternatives from not buying more ballast.
Yes they work but should probably be ran at 11 hours and 45 minutes. Not 12/12 to allow the ballast to strike another bulb properly. Bad thing about flip boxes if you live in a residential neighborhood you probably have different rates for power at different parts of the day. Peak, Mid Peak, Off Peak hours. Which means your ballast that are running during peak hours could cost 3-4 times more to run depending on power rates.

Top Bottom