Sealed Room Ran out of C02, any problem?

• Thread starter applepie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
applepie

applepie

1) My CO2 tank ran out yesterday, since this is supposed to be a sealed room (with no intake/outtake air/fan), MUST I HAVE TO replace the tank? Will I run into any problems down the road if I don't? aka, mold from lack of air?
2) I didn't properly cover the dehumidifier lights (its a yellowish green color), I have since corrected it, will that cause any problems for me?
3) I test the reservoir almost daily, and it never fluctuated outside (PH 5.58-5.86, EC 1.7 to 2.2, PPM is always between 1000 - 1200). However, some lower branch leaves are turning color at the tip and some small leaves by the cola site is clawing down. Am I doing something wrong? I use AN sensi AB, B52, Big Bud. (too much? too little?)

Thanks for any help!

shawnskush

shawnskush

1. yes refill your tank ASAP! Co2 is 100% necessary for plant growth.
2. any light will cause issues if corrected early it hopefully wont be a problem.
3. pretty high ppms you may want to back that down a little til you are used to your strains and what they like.

J

justhydronow

CO2 is as important as light, water, heat and nutrients, lack of CO2 will cause severe damage to your plants.

Cort

Cort

If you put your head in a plastic bag of air you will breath for a while. Eventually the air thats in the bag wont support life. Same thing is happening to your plants right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom