sealed tent idea for co2

• Thread starter tixg04
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tixg04

Good Evening!
I have not dabbled much in the realm of co2 in the past but from some prompting from others and research I would like to take the plunge
I have a atlas titan 3 + a tank and co2 regulator / emitter but I run in a tent setup
with that in mind I don't want to waste a ton of cash throwing co2 into my basement every time my exhaust kicks on
I came up with this and would like some feedback
please let me know!
tents are 4x4x6 so I **THINK** this should provide sufficient CFM's

Diagram
T

tixg04

I messed up on that diagram, the 2nd carbon filter (hanging above flower) should actually be handing in the veg tent acting as a air scrubber heading into the 440CFM fan heading towards the flower tent

T

tixg04

Much appreciated
Do you think the one carbon filter acting as an air scrubber will be sufficient?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
mistake i made was that i didn't have a proper ac setup to bring in cold air. temps went too high too quick and burned leaves.

T

tixg04

Considering a swamp cooler or a portable ac unit and throwing one of them in outside veg
We’re you running Hps or LED?

T

tixg04

In both flower and veg?
Or did you use one tent for both?

T

tixg04

@PK1 out of curiosity
how hot did it end up in your tent that you got serious leaf burn?

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
to me it looks like you are taking the heat from oone tent and sending to the other one

Mugwort

Mugwort

I messed up on that diagram, the 2nd carbon filter (hanging above flower) should actually be handing in the veg tent acting as a air scrubber heading into the 440CFM fan heading towards the flower tent
Draw another one please and post.

T

tixg04

@PK1 in theory yes that is accurate
With that said I’ve never experienced temperatures above 84f in test runs with the setup described

Top Bottom