Searching A Consultant

• Thread starter toz23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Tap water is great for clones, the chlorine defeats bacteria...and doesn't hurt the clones. And they are not there for long.
clorormines still are not out of the water. you want to.inpculate benniee asap clearly you have little knowledge on the matter
use other things to sterile media such as rooting hormones. clorine in.tap water is not enoiggj to.keep.bactrria at bay besidee you need to

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

anything less than 100 plants is baby stuff you need a lot of help seems lime your a noob i dont have a lot of time to.be answerring your requests for free do your own reaeach if you dont want to pay someone. basicly you want a low cec still wanna do soil? if so have you decided on what type lol

G gnome

G gnome

I think @motherlode has done some consulting but i know he aint a cheap date haha. Haven't seen him around for a bit......if ya wanna fly me out and ya dont mind the harsh truth lemme know.

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

You don't need to pay a consultant cause all the info you need is here. Use the search. I'd rather get a census for an answer from many different growers then pay one stoner for his opinion.

And I also use tap water for clones and usually have about a 95% + success rate in rapid rooters. Some people like to over complicate shit to feel like their special or know some secret the rest of us don't.
The secret is there is no secret. There is a million different ways to get the same results. It just takes time to find out what works best for you.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Running RO is not complicated its just the best way to do things.

Bannacis

Bannacis

You don't need to pay a consultant cause all the info you need is here. Use the search. I'd rather get a census for an answer from many different growers then pay one stoner for his opinion.

And I also use tap water for clones and usually have about a 95% + success rate in rapid rooters. Some people like to over complicate shit to feel like their special or know some secret the rest of us don't.
The secret is there is no secret. There is a million different ways to get the same results. It just takes time to find out what works best for you.
That's what I've been saying... thank you!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Running RO is not complicated its just the best way to do things.
Wow...That last comment...hmmm Not once you mention RO water in your post here, plus if you have to add a bunha chit in your cloner water...better figure out what u doing wrong.....
Oh and the tap water in a cloner comes from a 40 year grower... so suk that noob.
We are here to help, not get into a dick swinging match. And not to berate people and think your king shit of the toilet bowl.
And I believe mother nature is the best way to do things... RO is if ya got shitty water source.
peace and prosperity...

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Tap water by any means is not 'mother nature' water. Mother nature may in many locations has too many uncleated nutes in it. If you want to be able to add more nutes and know that you are removing all of the harmful chemicals and hard elements then RO is the way to go. You can get 4:1 systems, yes that's 4 parts product to 1 part waste.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Yep on the RO, I use it specifically for my TLO grows, with a good proper medium mix and active teas it rocks. and with this feeding the soil type of set up, a flush is not necessary.
And I didn't say tap water is mother natures way, When indoors using a cloner with recirculated water and there's a possibility of the water getting bad, that's where chlorine in tap water comes in. I didn't say it was the best way, nor close to mother nature. but the whole cloner under artificial light is not either. Just saying it works...that's it.
Now with well water you definitely have variations of different minerals and such. mother natures slurry....
I know chlorine/chloramine is not the best, but shit we drink it... maybe that's why the third eye...lol
I think we're on same page somewhat anyway Mendo. The cleaner all our resources are the better end product.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

For sure. I personally do not like clone machines. I've gotten them to work. I just like using the HP Horticubes. Don't have to worry about pumps going out or getting root rot. (I'd say the chloramine is what's "protecting" your water. There's always h202 if you insist on using those clone machines.

I don't drink tap water. It tastes so nasty. I drink alkaline spring water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom