Searching For A Keeper

• Thread starter clearcut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clearcut

clearcut

well after down time im back to growing and starting with some crosses i made couple years back . tried like hell to get some old ones from six to sprout but like some of mine they were spent . however i did get some of mine to sprout and im waiting to see how things end up . if yall were forced to loose your old keepers like i was and had to start from scratch again ....what strain would you hit up first . i like frost frost frost lol everything else is second to me :) but yield is important to i guess the pics are a little peak at two phenos i have from seeds i made . one has pointy tops and the other has rounded or flat tops and a little thicker . cant wait to see how they turn out but i can see the frost is not quite what my old keepers put out . ill post pics now and then as they grow . they are around 25 days into flower i think . glad to find this forum up and going ...looking forward to seeing all your grows and learning of some new killer strains to grow out ........peace

Searching for a keeper
Searching for a keeper 2
clearcut

clearcut

thanks bro , glad to be back to growing and happy to find a place filled with people who have the same pashion

clearcut

clearcut

glad these babys are putting out frost now . I have them in soil under a 600w hps . they got out of hand before I received my bud light so they are an over grown tangle of stringy limbs and buds . cant wait to see them cloned and budded at a better size for my space . guess if I choose one or both I better hope they reveg lol . I have no where else for plants and my outbuildings will freeze at this elevation till the middle of june . peace.....

100 0055
100 0054
100 0051
Top Bottom