Searching for answers

• Thread starter DWCGrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DWCGrower420

DWCGrower420

So ive got my 2ed ever grow going on. My first grow was a huge success with 2 Northern Berry plants and a nice 83g yield. Besides the ph problems on my first plants they grew beautifully and recouped great after my ph up and down. This time in I'm on day 14, 2 weeks in, I've noticed some browning on the few leafs at the bottom that first came out. the top ones art being affected by this. and my perlite that's onto of my rock wool seems greenish. its covered not in direct sunlight. anyone got any tips or ideas. Thanks in advance

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Sometimes you just got to let it ride. Not everything is perfect all the time. If there’s new growth and she’s bushing out let her be.

Few quick questions tho, you say a you’ve got a dwc.

-is the water stagnant?
-could it be time for a change?

Most dwc I’ve seen are a huge waste of money and time. To gain the maximum benefit from a dwc system it is best to share the water in the entire tent. Bulkheads and pvc pipe w/fittings would be required but it makes all the difference.

Cold water makes healthier happy root. Recirculating it and a air pump for each bucket will make them very happy.

DWCGrower420

DWCGrower420

Sometimes you just got to let it ride. Not everything is perfect all the time. If there’s new growth and she’s bushing out let her be.

Few quick questions tho, you say a you’ve got a dwc.

-is the water stagnant?
-could it be time for a change?

Most dwc I’ve seen are a huge waste of money and time. To gain the maximum benefit from a dwc system it is best to share the water in the entire tent. Bulkheads and pvc pipe w/fittings would be required but it makes all the difference.

Cold water makes healthier happy root. Recirculating it and a air pump for each bucket will make them very happy.

yeah ive got a 10 gal aquarium air pump inside my 6 gal res, and their is an additional pump at the bottom that circulates water out threw 4 jets at the top where I have the options to insert the mesh cups. Ive got a root farm if you wanna look up what kind of system I've got. Also yeah I suppose it could be time for a water change. Last plants drank so much I didn't really do water changes just toped up with correct water and nutes premixed, mind you I did have 2 plants in their.. thanks for the tips and constructive feedback!

tsunami

tsunami

yeah ive got a 10 gal aquarium air pump inside my 6 gal res, and their is an additional pump at the bottom that circulates water out threw 4 jets at the top where I have the options to insert the mesh cups. Ive got a root farm if you wanna look up what kind of system I've got. Also yeah I suppose it could be time for a water change. Last plants drank so much I didn't really do water changes just toped up with correct water and nutes premixed, mind you I did have 2 plants in their.. thanks for the tips and constructive feedback!
Not a good idea to just top nutes with out doing a water change. Your plants don't up take all the nutes in the system. Some stay in the res and help the plants roots to uptake other nutes. What happens is the balance you create in the new water will be wrong because of left over nutes you added to. This can lead to nute lock out or over uptake because of extra minerals in the water.

I

Ikkt

If leafs don't get enough light the plant usually just sucks them out and drops them. They're not economic to keep. In a tent that can lead to plants half "dead" from the bottom halfway up, I often had that with neglected mother plants.

So if it's only in the shadow of the canopy and the worse the less light, don't worry. It's normal.

Pictures would be helpful though...

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

looks great.
great colors. im erect just like the leaves . haha.
but i have a few questions.

why not ease the branches under the screen ( 2nd level) for max lighting .
and your saying thats been flowering for 6 weeks, and its an 8 week strain?

Last edited:
DWCGrower420

DWCGrower420

looks great.
great colors. im erect just like the leaves . haha.
but i have a few questions.

why not ease the branches under the screen ( 2nd level) for max lighting .
and your saying thats been flowering for 6 weeks, and its an 8 week strain?
its an 8 week strain because I've got an auto on my hands. its in its 6th week of growth from seed, its in its mid bloom stage. I guess I just didn't think of it quick enough before I put the second trellis in

DWCGrower420

DWCGrower420

This plant just started to flower. it needs 2 months, not weeks.
she's an auto, I don't need as long as you think, she started to flower last week she's in her second week of bloom going into third. she's only got 2 weeks left

DWCGrower420

DWCGrower420

It has a lot more than two weeks to go. It’s barely throwing pistols
just wait, its not the first time I grow this strain lol 2ed time. last time took the same amount of time and I got a hell of a yeild, check out my insta dwc_hydro_grow_girl

Latest posts

Top Bottom