Searching for hash oil topical cream recipe...

• Thread starter themeangreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

themeangreen

hello fellow farmers..

im looking for a recipe to make a cream that can be rubbed on cuts, or spots where there's pain from arthiritis. anybody ever make something like this before?
thanks

E

epicseeds

I have heard of a topical cream before, but prob not for cuts. Google "Holy Shit Anointing Oil"

phenotyper

phenotyper

that stuff sounds potent. i may whip up a batch. i wonder how it works for headaches.

M

MTgrower

hello fellow farmers..

im looking for a recipe to make a cream that can be rubbed on cuts, or spots where there's pain from arthiritis. anybody ever make something like this before?
thanks

I have made it by simply mixing the raw concrete from a butane extraction into Shea Butter (unscented). I then add a few drops of essential oil of my choosing. I first used the minimum amount of rubbing alcohol needed to (99%) to form a very potent tincture. Then just mix the ingredients and it is good to go.

I have no left femoral condyle, and all the articular surfaces in my left knee are in bad shape. I'm 31 now, and they expect me to need a new knee by 35.

Anyhow, I rub that shit into my knee in the morning and it really does help. It does not give me any kind of systemic effect that I notice, but I dab all day for other medical problems. But the times I've used the cream for pain and not smoked, I don't feel high.

I notice a localized effect. I have less pain and swelling, and I can get by with fewer pills.

I have used it for other aches and pains, and have noticed the same localized effect.

I have also given it to my wife's father when he had terrible sun burn on his legs. He doesn't smoke at all, but isn't opposed to marijuana use. He used the cream, and said it was the most effective treatment he had used to treat sunburn. He also reported that he did not feel any intoxicating effect from the cream.

I suffer from cluster headaches. The cream doesn't help with them at all.

If you have tension headaches, you might get some relief by rubbing some lotion into the muscles at the base of you head and shoulders. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom