Trade Searching for peyote Purple by cannabiogen

• Thread starter Mattman9111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattman9111

Mattman9111

If you have authentic Peyote Purple from Cannabiogen Regs or Fems, I’m happy to make a trade with you? I have some Bodhi, Barney’s farm, seedsman, quite a few Auto beans, Green Bodhi, promotional packs from seedsman and more i’m sure I just can’t think off the all off the top of my head. Thank you for reading!!

Mattman9111

Mattman9111

Thanks for the info, I’ll have to do some more digging with that lead you posted. I’m in the states so hopefully they can ship here. I’m always down to trade, preferably to another US resident, just for shipping and customs purposes anyways.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

alchimia is a good growshop based in spain i have ordered different things from them many times , they do have $ as an option available for currency so they should ship to US.

Last edited:
Mattman9111

Mattman9111

alchimia is good growshop based in spain i have ordered different things from them many times , they do have $ as an option available for currency so they should ship to US.
Sweet thanks man. I ran that peyote purple from cannabiogen about 7 or 8 years ago, fell in love with it. It’s nothing incredible in terms of yield, growth or potency, but I had a blast from start to finish. Tough little strain too.

Top Bottom