Searching For Specific Clone Strains In Oregon

• Thread starter tj Wise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tj Wise

tj Wise

So tired of flipping through Leafly, hitting menu... and the dispensaries don't keep up their lists.... Is there a decent way to find specific clones in Oregon? And what about the ones not listed on leafly? Thanks.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
You owe me one ;)
Rps20160613 234513 789
Rps20160613 234544 835

Trixxi

Trixxi

Best clones I got were at a shop called green cottage remedies its in sw Portland by coin cottage. Healthy clones, no bugs or powder mildew for me I have searched all over from Salem and Corvallis to Portland

Trixxi

Trixxi

If you are in Portland I have some stains I recently took a ton of cuttings and do not have room: Orange creamsicle, lsd, the white ... Send me a Pm

Jboys3

Jboys3

I search Craigslist once in awhile to look for something new and exciting to try. I tend to just grow my usual strains as they tend to be gobbled up very quickly.

frebo

frebo

Most dispensaries have a selection of clones. I am seeing a lot of the same strains though. There seems to be someone growing a lot of clones with a lot of new names and making the rounds of all the dispensaries.

Trixxi

Trixxi

True I have some strains I can share if you are local . I really really want a true UW clone and a true conspiracy kush ... If I check Leafly some shops say they have those strains but if I call, they will not hold them for me or guarantee that strain will still be available. I've wasted many miles to be let down strain searching so I totally understand

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Craigslist by a mile just check for multipe days as ads are always flagged. Same shit happens out here too.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I've found some interesting genetics on Craigslist, just a word to the wise make sure that those craigslist ladies are kept in quarantine for a while. I've infected my grow with a few different types of nasty pests due to integrating craigslist clones indiscriminately.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I've found some interesting genetics on Craigslist, just a word to the wise make sure that those craigslist ladies are kept in quarantine for a while. I've infected my grow with a few different types of nasty pests due to integrating craigslist clones indiscriminately.

Super duper great advice. I would go so far as to even bring a bucket with Neem/tea/what ever you use to treat for pest and treat them on the spot before you put them in your vehicle. Fuck bugs and pathogens.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Super duper great advice. I would go so far as to even bring a bucket with Neem/tea/what ever you use to treat for pest and treat them on the spot before you put them in your vehicle. Fuck bugs and pathogens.

Good idea, I'll add that one should also pop the starts out of their pots and make sure there's a solid root structure as well, especially if you're paying Portland market rate for em.

Top Bottom