Sea's Home For Ladies Of Ill Repute

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ziplock

ziplock

ha i know the feeling, bro.

Certainly here we pay attention to catenoids et al which we see as more vital to the overall composition of the plant, we dont just go for blue tight and red bulking light, neither do we go for the peow THC count. Flavor sells more pot than power, flavor is what people buy on here and why not, I say the better it tastes, the more likely the impact experience medically will be positive also.

I find growing with yeasts (non ADH2 variants) allows us to max out Trichome density, soil molds like Actino are good at triggering AAC1 injections so delaying ripening, but allowing the continued uptake of sugar. If you grow tomatoes etc, this is a winner deal as it means you can pick fruit when its ripe, and not loose shelf life. Most fungus and the related acids can increase terps and flav pathways, as will Silicon, Fulvics etc since these appear to trigger increased ISR via the SAR v JAR and related Gibberellin pathways. Bio control fungus etc tends to scare plants in to producing more essentials that we can benefit from, but I do think its a fine line. getting a balance of tannins etc is a true art
http://themodern.farm/musings-on-sar-jar/
I agree with part that puts taste and aroma over power. The smell is what I shoot for, and I'm getting better at producing that mouth-watering scent. I work hard at getting the cure just right. But the other stuff? That's way over my head. Maybe hanging with this group will get me up on plane.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I agree with part that puts taste and aroma over power. The smell is what I shoot for, and I'm getting better at producing that mouth-watering scent. I work hard at getting the cure just right. But the other stuff? That's way over my head. Maybe hanging with this group will get me up on plane.
no drama mate, you are on your path, how you do is the key, we all do things differently, this is the human experience. Curing is a total art, if you have this skill, its a big one, peace

Ecompost

Ecompost

6 cobs and 48 xml2 345 wtts testing still, diy LED 3000K AND 4300K all independently controlled ..aka switches and dimmers and the plant is a strawberry blueline world of seeds,,
pretty nice freebie bean i think :eyepiece:
they make some pretty nice stock, your lights sound interesting, I like the ones I see you guys have made yourselves

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

HAHA man, I wish I was growin enough to need help... can probably find some buds though.
lookin at a new joint in pueblo with a whole lot more room than I got now...
I'm sick of denver and my slumlords bullshit and lack of effort, repair and cleanliness.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
HAHA man, I wish I was growin enough to need help... can probably find some buds though.
lookin at a new joint in pueblo with a whole lot more room than I got now...
I'm sick of denver and my slumlords bullshit and lack of effort, repair and cleanliness.
Fuck that move to my hood man nor co all day baby I pay 850 2bed 2 bath yard parking and water paid they just raised my rent used to be 745

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
thats a big hike tho rtight, did your wages increase by 13% also in the last year?
It's really not I've lived here for 5years this was the first time and 850 is cheep for co especially for what I have. I did get a huge promotion right before and my wife got a new position as we'll I have friends that who pay easy 12 Hindi for one bedroom 12 miles down the road

Ecompost

Ecompost

It's really not I've lived here for 5years this was the first time and 850 is cheep for co especially for what I have. I did get a huge promotion right before and my wife got a new position as we'll I have friends that who pay easy 12 Hindi for one bedroom 12 miles down the road
yo thats cool then, you did seem pretty relaxed about it, well done on the promo brother

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
IMAG0020
IMAG0018
This is my male catpiss xmoontang he has a good stink to him light ammonia and this intresting Dusty smell

Top Bottom