Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup, Sept. 6-7th...visit Bog Seeds!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Bog Seeds will have a booth again this year and we look forward to this historic event.

Big changes in two states now are making it possible for anyone of age to attend.

We always have our booth outside in the Medicating Area so that we can do our thing.

Large numbers are likely as it was in Denver. Who doesn't want to go and openly have a huge pot party?

Visit our booth for free samples of five of our strains this time. We should have plenty of seeds offered at a great price.

So if you need Meds, Bubblehash, Seeds or just some advice please stop by.

Mrs. Bog and I will be pleased to meet you. The last time in Washington we found the people to be kind and happy.

Expect the best...see you soon! Bog

Myco

Myco

I'll stop by the BOG booth, as I did last year. Looking forward to it @BushyOldGrower - I should have some BOG flowers to bring and burn.

Which Sour Bubble BX will you have in stock? I think I need to score a few more SB packs :D

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The current batch are bx one and two. I have run som of these and they are flowering. Had no trouble finding a couple hardy females.

Can't wait to see if we have another keeper variation of SB.

Will see you in Seattle for sure Myco. You are getting more free test seeds buddy!

Myco

Myco

The current batch are bx one and two. I have run som of these and they are flowering. Had no trouble finding a couple hardy females.

Can't wait to see if we have another keeper variation of SB.

Will see you in Seattle for sure Myco. You are getting more free test seeds buddy!
Cool shit, I'll buy a couple packs when I see you in Sea-town.

I'll just follow the scent of Sour Bubble joints burning and find my way to your booth hehe. More free test beans? That's very gracious of you BOG, I'll make them shine :)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

They are one of my favorite newer bands. Hell, they are old now but to me they are Johnny Come Latelees...

I think I have all their music.

I am one of this Strange Cousins from the West...may have worn out my welcome.

If you don't know Clutch have a listen on your Pandora or something...fun band with excellent music and creative lyrics.

clutch419

clutch419

I have been a fan since there first album pitchfork. Saw them in Denver and fell in love with them. And have followed ever since.
I used to blow glass. So they all have pipes by me. I got to know there Roady Shawn really well. So when every they play he gets me in for free

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Very cool..... I am almost came to SF.....for sour bubble.....and blue moon rocks and to be honest the sour grape.....see you in Seattle....cheeers

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Here are a couple of pics from last year in Seattle. One of the strains we are bringing is the Sour Strawberry.
BOG in Seattle IMG 6019

BOG at Booth

Sour Strawberry DSCN5029
SOUR STRAWBERRY

Sour Strawberry DSCN4681
SOUR STRAWBERRY

MrsB toking BOG    Seattle 2013
MRS. BOG toking and BOG at Booth

Coir

Coir

Just got my first few packs of BOG seeds yesterday. Thems some really BIG beans! I'll be starting the first of them in the morning. Decisions, decisions.....

One Flip

One Flip

I just snagged the last pack of Sour Strawberry off here a couple weeks ago.. I got a couple packs of the S Bubble and a pack of the Lifesaver in motion.. I'm really excited about the bubble!!! See ya in Seatown Bog!

Top Bottom