seattle please

• Thread starter harpdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I went to two or the final series games in 78-79 championship. What a sight back then to see slick, jack, JJ, DJ, and Freddy play. A whole different game now..

H

HossCartwright

I would imagine it would be pretty heartbreaking to be a Seattle sports fan. Basketball, football and baseball teams have all gotten as close as you can get without actually winning the championship multiple times. The superbowl was the worst though. Seahawks got blatantly screwed by cheating/paid off officials and nobody did anything about it after the fact. How come nobody talks about that? It was kind of like the Kennedy assassination and 9/11.

S

Spliffious

How to get MMJ through Craigslist. If you can't find, that's whats up!

Hey, WAshingtonian's wassup?.:damnhippie:..I personally have experienced the whole hooking up through C-list and it's worked well for me, so far..... 3/3 actually. You gotta be a little nutty like myself. I guess, to even think about meeting a stranger posting online to supply MMJ to certified Medical patients...Here's a few:

Noticing also that the small guys prices are better then the few big time Company's in Tacoma and Obviously in Seattle. I like donations to be $40.00 for 1/8th. Instead of $50-60 per 1/8th. However, Quality is not always there, and they will quickly rebuttal, that they are not charging the higher prices for this stuff.

at-least in WA/CA and I'm sure almost every big city..:scared0016:.it's available if you don't got local connects...Honestly in WA....the black market is where I stay for now. Called the EVERYTIME..:420:..cuz it workz every .....you get it.

just stay away from the Piggys!:icon_stick man:

I

InvisibleM

If you are an authorized patient in WA you can buy from whoever you want, you wont be breaking the law, only the person selling might be. I am in S king area, and we've had a website for patients for a few years now for WA. Most of us are THCF patients.... What area are you in? thefabman is on it too.

We have a list of about 20 caregivers also but most of us grow our own.

D

dr.tree

website info

Dear Invis,

Could you please tell us the website address?

I am trying to network with other Wash. state authorized

patients like myself.

Thanks.
Dr. T

S

Spliffious

wa patients and finding dispensary's

Hey Washington!

My sister just got her card. She lives in the Carnation, Washington area. I am a medical grower/paient down here in Oregon. Before she got her card I use to make regular trips up to Washington to help her out with medicine. Now, she is calling me all happy she has her card. But, says she can't find a place to get her medicine. I mean she still has the option of getting it from the guy down the street but perfers to do things legally. Besides he doesn't always ahve good stuff and over charges from what she says. If she is going to pay to much she might as well have a choice of several variteis to choose from right? Me making regular trips up to give her some is not leagal for me. She can't grow for herself as her place is to small and besides she lives in town. I don't know why information wasn't given to her when she got her card. I thought I would post for her as she is not real computer literate and doesn't get on it much. Anyway, any one out there got any phone numbers for any clinics/dispersaries that supply to medical card holders up in the Seattle, Redmond area? Doing a search on the computer I can't seem to find out anything just looking under Washington Cannibis Dispersaries. Are there none at all in Washington?

Thanks,

Catwoman

Well buddy, here's the down low on the state dispensary's in WA: There are about 50 (30 in King/Pierce areas). Give or take a few. Some, I'm guessing LUcky Patients were given a Caregiver list at there appt at THCF. However, there was a period when the list was revoked and not given to patients, leaving them clueless on the next step.

I'm starting a new, different thread. on the 101 of Wa Dispensary's. smoke reports/ and club reviews. check it out...:sign0055::sign0055::sign0055:

D

dr.tree

Thcf

I have that Wash. state dispensary list that THCF gave

out.

If anybody needs some info from it pm me.

Note: dispensaries aren't legal in Wash. State as far as I

know.

A

AlienBoyD7

PM me I am in Everett, but be advised The pigs are looking for a test case. They want to get the medical law declared unconstitutionaly vague. I recently talked to a friend who 's cousin who has MS, wheelchair bound. Anyway the pigs came in with a warrant grabed his lights, plants and his meds that were from a dispensary. They wont give it back, there answer is sue us.I hope they fuck with me , I am ready and will sue, pro se,. I will burn them up with paper, bring it on. If its a test case they want, its a test case they SHALL have .fuck the pigs . just bring it.

A

AlienBoyD7

I have several sources here in washington , you have your card , you can designate a provider for ten minutes , 30 minutes ect. and anybody with a card can supply you.The only caveat is one ( 1 ) patient at a time. and it is authorized. If the pigs dont like it , like I say bring it on. I am ready!!

D

dr.tree

Try North end club in tacoma

Dear Catwoman,

There is a new club in Tacoma called the northend club.

They can help you. Not open Sundays.

"northendclub420.com"

Good people

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
For Tacoma or any where close, I too like the North End Club 420. Real nice people there and they have free grow classes on Saturdays for patients.

S

Sunshinegrower

Lets say you needed to get rid of a larger size of meds where would you guys look?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
There is a new place in smokey pt, but i have not been there..

Top Bottom