seceret jardin dr240 ?

• Thread starter Hazeface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hazeface

about to do my first run with seceret jardin dr 240..got some cali connectin aliendog..2 1000 hps..5 gallon smart pots..what i will like to no what would be the the best time trigger my aliendog in the smart pots with out growing the tent...im thinking about 12" just want to make sure any help will b kool thanks farmers...

A

amstercal

How many plants? And are you planning on any training... screen, trellis, lst, whatever?

H

Hazeface

10 alien dog bitches..in 5 gallon smart pots..going 2b topping..my bitches real soon..2..just not shor of the alien dog stretch..don't want 2 out grow tent first round with tent and tryna figure out what would b best time 2 trigger aliendog in the tent..

A

amstercal

You got 10 seeds total that you'll be germinating? Well, after you sex them, you'll have fewer so 4-8 plants under 2k is not much at all. I would definitely think about some LST or trellising or something. and flip it according to how much of the canopy is filled.

H

Hazeface

I b Kool with 5-6 girls..this is going to b a mom run my next run I
Code:
will stuff my tent up.. ..I'm going 2 use 5 gallon smart pots with tomato cages..I just want 2 make shur I trigger at the rite height I'm thinkin 12"..Thankz farmers..e

A

amstercal

I would definitely let them get bigger than 12". How much actual grow space do you have? I've never grown the strain, but I know there are people here who have. Maybe they can tell you about the stretch and from there you can decide how big you want them to get... I really would plan on so me serious training with that few plants under 2k. How big is a 240 again?

Top Bottom