Second Grow Dutch Passion Auto Seeds

• Thread starter spyrosrospy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

6 plants under a big cool tube with 600w hps dual spectrum in organic soil in 18lt pots.

Strains: 2 x Think Different, 2 x Autoextreme, 2 x Star Ryder (Dutch Passion seeds)
Fertilizers: Root Juice (advanced nutrients)- Biobizz grow-Biobizz bloom and pure organic molasses.
Light cycle: 18.5 hours of light-5.5 hours of dark.
Temp: 24-27 celcius in light and 17-20 celcius in dark hours.
Humidity: 48%-55%

Two of them are in day 20 and the other four in day 22 from spourt.

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Tha
Looking clean,good luck .
I hope you have enough room for those "Think Different" while everything is blooming.
Grow strong.
STR8
I think i have enough (1,5m x 1.5m x 2m grow tent), but will see...!
Thank you mate!

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Have some problems with the ladies...lower leaves start to yellow and i also see some brown spots. This was a problem in my previous grow also and i never solve it. I thought was the tap water and mag deficiency but now i use mineral water and molasses. Of course my mistake is that 2-3 days now the temperature is a bit high (28-30 celcius) and due to a technical problem, i gave them 3 hours less light yesterday. I will post some photos later because now they are sleeping.

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Day 27-29 from spourt. Lower leaves start to yellow and i also see some brown spots (photos 5-6). This was a problem in my previous grow also and i never solve it. I thought was the tap water and mag deficiency but now i use mineral water and molasses. Of course my big mistake is that 2-3 days now the temperature is a bit high (28-30 celcius) and due to a technical problem, i gave them 3 hours less light yesterday. Think i stress them...

str8smokn

str8smokn

Are the spots on the lowest bottom leafs? On all plants?
Have you been checking your PH?
STR8

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Start from bottom but now are in the upper leaves. Not brown spots at all plants but i see in two of them.
I check my ph with the product of the photos and is 6-6,5
Any ideas from your experience?

Advanced Hydro PH Down Bloom
str8smokn

str8smokn

It is looking like a mg deficiency.try to start a thread in the infirmary asking about it. Post better pics in better light when you do and tell all that you use ,soil.
Good luck
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom