Second Grow Dwc

• Thread starter Newbie83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie83

Dude how tall did that stretch get? I have a 12 inch sour kosher that's measuring 28 inches tall after 2 weeks from flip

Hey man I'm not completely sure, at a guess I'd say 3ft as I don't really take the height of them into consideration. So long as they don't grow into my light I'm happy. One of my tops did get burnt but that seems to have recovered now.

N

Newbie83

Hello all I went to check up this morning (will take pic tomorrow) and I only saw 2 amber trichomes just starting to turn. I checked both plants and the big one seems to be turning now I like couch lock so want a few ambers but not sure if I should just start my flush on it now. I still have lots of white pistols but there starting to turn aswell, it would be earlier than last time But variables have changed slightly just don't wanna do anything too early will check in the morning and search for trichomes which isn't hard on these

N

Newbie83

IMG 3439
IMG 3440
Photos from Tuesday think I'm going to start my flush on both at the end of the week. Saw a few more amber triches today and just don't wanna miss my timing on it rather be slightly early than over cooking

Latest posts

Top Bottom