Second Grow First Time In Hempy Buckets

• Thread starter SlimPickins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SlimPickins

Ok so I decided to go with 2 1/2 gallon buckets and 50/50 perlite and vermiculite mix. The kids should be ready in a day or two. I had them under floresents for 3weeks watered them with super thrive,Hydrozyme,olivia, great white, let me know what you guys think? I still need to get a osclating fan but other than that I think Im set.

Second grow first time in hempy buckets
Second grow first time in hempy buckets 2
Second grow first time in hempy buckets 3
Second grow first time in hempy buckets 4
Second grow first time in hempy buckets 5
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking good man...what type of nutes are ya using?

T

Trillion

Are those pots the final size you're using, how big are they? Also the holes look quite high up in the 4th pic.
Apart from that setup is looking real good.

S

SlimPickins

Are those pots the final size you're using, how big are they? Also the holes look quite high up in the 4th pic.
Apart from that setup is looking real good.

The pots size is 2.5g Im going to use them the whole run to see how well they do. The holes are a inch from the bottom, I think thats the bar code your referring to. Ill take some close up pix of the buckets and post them.

looking good man...what type of nutes are ya using?

Im going with the senci grow 2part, for supplements b-52, liquid karma,floralicious plus, great white.

Ill be posting pix when I finish transplanting.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Very nice setup my friend..Im subscribed to watch those buckets fill in...take care and be safe...

:passingjoint:

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

I would like to know how sturdy the legs are on those tables..do you not think with the wieght you are going to have a slight bump in the table and may collaps..just my thaughts..though clouded with bong resadue..

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice setup, more pics please.......

S

SlimPickins

Here is the pic of the bucket up close. The tables are sturdy but I may have to change them...cut them being they might be to tall. Soon as I get some cutting in the buckets Ill post more pix. :)

DSC04809
N

nughit

I love the hempys for their ease of use. I have not found an easier more fool proof way to grow. I have this one tagged. Can't wait to see what comes out of there.

S

SlimPickins

1000watt HPS hortilox, a couple have really taken off!
Have some pix up soon!

S

SlimPickins

OK after forgetting my camera a dozen times I finally snapped some pix. Made some miner adjustments with the table, much lower to the ground.

Almost ready to flip!

DSC04838
DSC04839
DSC04836
I

I-90

Very nice! How many watts are you running? How long do you plan to veg?

P

peabody

quick ? slim pickins, what strain did all those little ones come from are is it more than one. hempy is like a sunday drive in the country . semi hassle free. lookin good nice idea with the buckets ACE . be safe peabody.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Wow ...Your gonna HAve one hell of a junjle my friend..have we "Odor" control the room?..how are ya likeing the Buckets? and what will ya Modify in the next run?..okay gotta grow now..take care and be safe

S

SlimPickins

Very nice! How many watts are you running? How long do you plan to veg?

Im running 2 thousand watts each table, im going to veg up to the 12 then I flip.

quick ? slim pickins, what strain did all those little ones come from are is it more than one. hempy is like a sunday drive in the country . semi hassle free. lookin good nice idea with the buckets ACE . be safe peabody.

I dont know what the strain is called but its purple and I have pix...Ill post later. My homie shot me some cuts from my first grow and I held back two to grow out and used it for the table's I have up now. I also have 1 Purple Diesel,1 Erkle and 2 GDP.

Wow ...Your gonna HAve one hell of a junjle my friend..have we "Odor" control the room?..how are ya likeing the Buckets? and what will ya Modify in the next run?..okay gotta grow now..take care and be safe

Your right about the jungle, as for Odor control I have the benefit of not needing it! The buckets are cool haven't had no problems as of yet. I was thinking of placing some hanging fluorescence's two on each table.

M

MASSES 420KING

looks good but wont having a 50/50 perlite vermiculite mix stratify the medium and is it gonna be able to hold roots good when flushing ur buckets not criticizing just asking regardless ur setup looks bangin and ur clones look good to keep up the good work

Top Bottom