second grow looking really good

• Thread starter wallrus246
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallrus246

wallrus246

I'm using pro mix hp soil amended with down to earth feather meal, azomite, kelp meal, oyster shell a little bit of blood meal alfalfa meal, and a tiny bit of fox farm sea bird guano which is 1-12-0. I'm using water out of my hose and no fucking clue what's in it but plants be looking happy and I'm also giving some advanced nutrients silica which ill definitely be getting a different brand. I added beneficial nematodes last week to get rid of some aphids and other mites. Plants are looking really good but I've been seeing some leaf damage and on my peyote critical I noticed a little bit of purple I was planning on giving it some calmag next water and im wondering if you guys think the bigger plants are gonna bush out more or stretch.
And I've been doing foliar sprays with some liquid kelp around 3 times a week in the mornings and I cant notice a difference on the bigger plants but on the less green plants they really have started to come around and get the darker green.

Second grow looking really good
Second grow looking really good 2
Second grow looking really good 3
Second grow looking really good 4
Second grow looking really good 5
Second grow looking really good 6
Second grow looking really good 7
Second grow looking really good 8
30roll

30roll

Weed gets ridiculous when planted in the ground..
That's why I'm running 10 gal pots this run. We'll see what happens..

wallrus246

wallrus246

yes sir im a have big smoke for all year and i have a gorilla skittles and a mimosa evo in 15 gallon pots and i was looking into the trifecta crop control and im wondering if you guys have any experience with that product

Latest posts

Top Bottom