Second Grow Seedling wilting/drooping Help

• Thread starter KDB42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KDB42

KDB42

Just starting my second grow after a successful first thanks entirely to all the great support from here. A friend of mine gave me some bag seeds and im sure there not the same. Anyway I checked on them this morning and one was wilting. The soil was kinda dry so i watered it and waited about an hour or so and it was still wilted. Thought maybe the roots were starting to bound or something so I transplanted the one (only had enough soil for one at the moment) and watered again. An hour latered and it perked up! Yay!!! Went about my day happy the problem was fixed and now I just checked and its wilted again. What the hell??? Does anyone have any experience with this and can provide some tips or something please. They've been growing for about 2 weeks. Haven't given any neutrients only RO water every 3 or 4 days. Using Fox Farms Ocean soil. Light is just as close as its been the whole time(about 20 inches dimed almost all the way down) but raised it a couple inches anyway just incase. Here is a pic. Sorry my camera sucks so not the best.

Second grow seedling wiltingdrooping help
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Just starting my second grow after a successful first thanks entirely to all the great support from here. A friend of mine gave me some bag seeds and im sure there not the same. Anyway I checked on them this morning and one was wilting. The soil was kinda dry so i watered it and waited about an hour or so and it was still wilted. Thought maybe the roots were starting to bound or something so I transplanted the one (only had enough soil for one at the moment) and watered again. An hour latered and it perked up! Yay!!! Went about my day happy the problem was fixed and now I just checked and its wilted again. What the hell??? Does anyone have any experience with this and can provide some tips or something please. They've been growing for about 2 weeks. Haven't given any neutrients only RO water every 3 or 4 days. Using Fox Farms Ocean soil. Light is just as close as its been the whole time(about 20 inches dimed almost all the way down) but raised it a couple inches anyway just incase. Here is a pic. Sorry my camera sucks so not the best.
Underwatering?

KDB42

KDB42

It's still wet from when I watered after transplanting. Could it be some nutrient deficiency or too much light maybe? That's the only thing I can think of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom