Second grow with the nectar!

• Thread starter Nknacho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nknacho

Nknacho

So this is my second grow with Nectar for the Gods. It did wonders my first grow. So im 6 or 7 weeks into veg, I have them in 3 gals(they dont need transplanted), I use medusa magic, herc harvest, mega morph, kraken, tritons trawl, aphrodites, zues juice and recharge. I only fees the herc harvest, mega morph, kraken, and tritons trawl at 1/4 strength because they are more of a vloom nite, but it has a lot of positive stuff in them for veg too. But i started gwting this brown tip on my leaves both new and older growth any ideas?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Im not seeing any pics. Are they clones? From seed(This matters a bunch when it comes to nute amendments)? Soil or .?. (Matters also immensely) lighting (spectrum color, wattage and distance matter with nutes because of salts and acids in leaves changing transpiration effects with light, heat and color intensities)? Need to feed us more info if u want help.
But a shot in the dark says: look at the nutrient charts Seamaiden posted a long time ago. Way back in the day. Its pics of leaves with nutrient deficiencies and excesses. Good cheat sheets

Nknacho

Nknacho

Im not seeing any pics. Are they clones? From seed(This matters a bunch when it comes to nute amendments)? Soil or .?. (Matters also immensely) lighting (spectrum color, wattage and distance matter with nutes because of salts and acids in leaves changing transpiration effects with light, heat and color intensities)? Need to feed us more info if u want help.
But a shot in the dark says: look at the nutrient charts Seamaiden posted a long time ago. Way back in the day. Its pics of leaves with nutrient deficiencies and excesses. Good cheat sheets
0825201451c
0825201451c
0825201451b
0825201451c
0825201513a

0825201451b
Top Bottom