Second Grow!

• Thread starter Bajocassus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

I'm starting a new grow. This will be the the seed pop while the others are in mid-late flower. It's very fun. There are two ACDC going and two FireOg x Cannatonic and two Jack Skellington.
Second grow
Second grow 2
Second grow 3
Second grow 4
Second grow 5

Bajocassus

Bajocassus

I'm having great fun trying different things with this grow. The Jack Skellington and Cannatonic x FireOG are doing well. The Jack with the scrawny roots didn't make it. RIP. The AC/DC are ok but as you can see there is leaf crinkle. I purchased a PH tester but haven't had time yet to teach myself the process. It's confusing as the other plants are doing much better than the AC/DC. I do a water based on pot weight and every other feed is 25% of the recommended of DR. Earth Nitro Big 7-2-2. I do 25% because there was negative reaction to the recommended dose. Any input on the AC/DC would be appreciated. Any input at all would be appreciated! Light is mixed. 1 300watt 4 chip full spectrum LED and 1 400w "purple" LED 3000k. Those are the two lights that were within my budget. Budget= FREE! Light cycle is 18/6. I'm using "Nature's Care Organic Potting Mix".

IMG 1245
IMG 1247
IMG 1248
IMG 1249
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

Here is a current photo of what I have going. 2 AC/DC on the left. Untopped Cannatonic x FireOG at the top. Topped and LST Cannatonic x FireOG at the bottom. A Bubblegum in the middle and 2 far right. White Widow auto just getting started at the top. Hope to have the auto and the photoperiod plants timed right for harvesting at the same time.

IMG 1255
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

AC/DC's which are extremely humbling compared to the other easy growing plants.

IMG 1278
IMG 1276
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

Bubblegums! I like fruity flavors so I'm hoping the bubblegum is true to it's name. They are all from the same seed stock. I'm puzzled by the different growth patterns.

IMG 1262
IMG 1269
IMG 1270
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

This has been a poor grow diary but here is what is going on currently. I have great plans to get the pots off the floor and get the lights on a pulley system for the next grow. Here is an overall pic.

IMG 1456
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

Jack Skellingtion. I had some nutrient issues with this one but worked through adjusting PH and now it's not dying. Notice I didn't say it was fine. Just not dying.

IMG 1463
Bajocassus

Bajocassus

Two AC/DC's. Sorry for the crappy light coloring. They are not yellow. Outside they are a lovely shade of green.

IMG 1465
IMG 1461
Top Bottom