Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

ill be back with my 3rd attempt to grow indoors in a few months, how long should i veg a femenized seed?

Helpme11

Helpme11

Given up? Bc of of the weather ? What’s happening pal don’t give up take it as time to learn and experiment

Funk junky

Funk junky

I agree have you got rid yet? If not put up pic see if they’ve come along a bit. They didn’t look that bothered. I’ve run before with hotter than should do. Didn’t turn out bad. The stomata close and there not suppose to grow much apparently. Was learning myself. Can’t you grow outside your climate should be perfect?

Monster762

Monster762

ill be back with my 3rd attempt to grow indoors in a few months, how long should i veg a femenized seed?
I usually veg til a little taller than half what I want at the end. Sometimes stretch will be very minimal like 50% or less. Indicas. Some will stretch 2 to 3x height I’ve never seen more than double on stretch but I haven’t grown that much. Yet.

From seed if everything is going pretty smooth I’d veg 6 weeks in soil.
Clones once rooted 30 days n flip em.

I’ve come to learn it’s not about huge plants. It’s about an even canopy of bud. All getting that light full blast. Whether it be 1 plant fills a 4x4 or 25 clones in a 4x4. In that case obviously the one plant will require much more veg time. And training. To even try touching the 25 clones yield.

One thing I think about is maturity too. 6 weeks from seed is kinda young. I know if a plant is vegged longer and matures it flips faster and grows crazier once hitting flower. So maybe there is a too young.
Now clones are the age of the mother as maturity goes so can be flipped soon as you like the size( long as rooted good )

Funk junky

Funk junky

Should give you time to choose something suitable for your space. Rather than flick through 25 pages what extraction are you using? You’re gonna need to put carbon filter in there and make sure you’re extraction is powerful enough. A seed will want to grow certain height if flipped young. Are seeds still illegal is oz? I will reread your thread when get time good luck

chemistry

chemistry

Ideally I like to veg for 8 weeks, but also had good results with 4 weeks veg. Shame about this run, it was looking like it was turning round at one point. The AC looks like your only alternative for indoor due to the heat. If I had your temps, I would grow outside, build a screen to grow behind, and then plant outdoors.

incogneato

incogneato

Ideally I like to veg for 8 weeks, but also had good results with 4 weeks veg. Shame about this run, it was looking like it was turning round at one point. The AC looks like your only alternative for indoor due to the heat. If I had your temps, I would grow outside, build a screen to grow behind, and then plant outdoors.
It would have been cool to see it finish out. I had to turn my ac on in my grow the other day finally.

Top Bottom