Second opinion would be helpful

• Thread starter Coatesygrow1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

To much nitrogen on first one?

All day rain for the next two days here and only 5 days till harvest on the second one. What you think on letting it sit in dark for 3 days?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The rain most likely flushed your soil. First one looks hungry. Plant looks like it’s still vegging and that’s when they need the most nitrogen. 2nd one looks good, you can throw it in the dark to escape the rain. Then chop when she’s done.
Burns

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

I transplanted it about 2 weeks ago to 10 gallon had water for first 5days and then fed on the 10th day. She’ll flourish again hopefully. You reckon start part bloom or stick with high nitrogen?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I transplanted it about 2 weeks ago to 10 gallon had water for first 5days and then fed on the 10th day. She’ll flourish again hopefully. You reckon start part bloom or stick with high nitrogen?
I’d say only start the bloom when you see pre flowers, then follow the feed for your nutrients. I’d def give her something now though she looks hungry. Also do you have a plan for this plant when it rains? The rain water isn’t always the best for cannabis and like I said above the rain water will flush your media, leaveing the plant with little to no nutrients.
Burns

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Let nature take its course 😂 How many litres of mix do you think to 10gallon? Chucking in 12 litres you see

Top Bottom