Second RDWC run, (Viparspectra p1500)

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Yep my buddy says, 75-85 days are plenty for great species, I am doing bag seed so maybe 90-95 days so I can get 3 grows a year. Bought the Viparspectra 48"x48"X 80" tent yesterday awaiting delivery now, getting antsy to grow already.

30roll

30roll

That's awesome. I can see why people do real Hydro.
Is there a difference in taste compared to Soil or Medium?

Growrx

Growrx

Long morning for the gf and I but it all pays off, this is only the blueberry auto, 3.5oz of bud, and I didn’t weigh the trimmings but I’ll guess an oz. looks like we’ll have a little over half a pound after we chop the Alaskan purple which was a bigger plant and to me a successful harvest. Will post back when the other gets chopped.
Edit 1.5oz of trim.

1057467A 73A1 48C7 AFC6 4140516B3CA2
FD22B193 1B94 4A5A 973C A99927566E4F
Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

Nice run, I bought the Viparspectra 450w 2 cycle reflector series $119.00 @ledgrowlightsdepot this morning to go in my 4x4 tent for a start date around Valentines Day. Thanks for the views.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

You guys mention chopping because of the fox tailing? Why is that the case? What does the fox-tailing mean?

Growrx

Growrx

Jarring Alaskan purple today. I have sooooooooo much trim off both of these plants. @chemistry you mentioned bubble hash on my last run. I’m ready this time :) where do I start?

chemistry

chemistry

Jarring Alaskan purple today. I have sooooooooo much trim off both of these plants. @chemistry you mentioned bubble hash on my last run. I’m ready this time :) where do I start?

Get your self some bubble bags, five gallons, just get the five set. Chop your trim, freeze it, and you just mix ice/cube water with it, and sieve, it's that easy, have a look at a couple of vids, or look at my diary, its on there how I do it, worth the effort. 👍

Growrx

Growrx

Get your self some bubble bags, five gallons, just get the five set. Chop your trim, freeze it, and you just mix ice/cube water with it, and sieve, it's that easy, have a look at a couple of vids, or look at my diary, its on there how I do it, worth the effort. 👍
Bubble bags inbound! my gf Just ordered them through Amazon!

Growrx

Growrx

I don’t remember what strain this was but it was an experiment.. it was a seed I found in my street weed. Not sure what I’m going to do with it..
74ACF294 9B0F 4B1D 8977 F4B2146C32BF

Do you think it’s a male? 😂

Top Bottom