Second round with cali orange bud from white label (cut run)

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

wohoooo thanks anybody that you say something ha!!! Oh man really thank you all this made my day!:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

Abek666

Abek666

sooo tex the cali o is a variety from white label i still say dont buy there gear cause there where only 2 females in there for me and the rest was male plants but one of them is really what they promise finished in 45-55 days the rest is more a 60ish thing they not seem to have made something stable but the cuts loock way better than the seed run before.

About med quality i just can say it is more on the light side and not give you much to puff on this will be eventually the last time this year i try them i have still 5 beans left from it so there will be a nother run with them the taste was very nice like you have lite up a lemon tree but i think i have taken them to early down the potencie was very low but still there, the cuts will go the full route down to harvest so i exspect a lil more from them and i fixed my issues with the venting and the fungus gnats that have brought down the most of the winter grow i have only one shity pic but anyway here it is:

Bud
Abek666

Abek666

ohhh thank alot medymary this helps alot when someboddy so skilled give me probs thx thx thx hehe!

Abek666

Abek666

nice phenotyper that you have found the way to my new grow diary your help have also brought this cuts to live its a lil like watching on something you have done youreself hehe no for real thanks man i needed this cheer up everytime i do something like that i think nobody notice and then some nice peps like you show up and rescue the day ha live is good anyway!:icon_animal26::icon_animal26: :icon_animal26: love these dancing rabits have a nice and sunny day

phenotyper

phenotyper

Hey Abek, thanks for sharing your grow. If you don't mind me making some helpful comments, How long did you let your previous run go? That finished bud shot looks like it was taken while the pistils were sticking out and still white. What are you using for phosphorous in bloom?

Abek666

Abek666

oh i gave them nothing the last time i hoped the soil mix i've done would provide everything they need but this was not right they have starved so much in the end and i realised too late and now i prepared some nice flower tea for them it seams they need some in the last 10 days to blow up nicely most of the time i try not to give them to much becouse they dont need much but nothing was not the thing i would do but i had and my outcome was my own fault but live and learn

i mix pure phosphour in the soil mix for flower but i think it must be not enough or i have to top fed them in late flower for aditional upstacking and yes i have taken this plant down to early but i had desprete need for bud so wait for the next run to finish i have more patience this time hehe

Abek666

Abek666

oh and get some rabits they are the best plant eaters you have ever seen! never thoght of diposal of males but i had so much and they love this weed they also are one of the main predators for outdoor plants hehe and loocking so cute while eating away your harvest lil bastards hehe no they are my other babes both females and real cool kids stoners anyway they eat it and they get a good share of the smoke some times and they love it but thanks for the helpfull comment i think of getin something new in the mix

Abek666

Abek666

but i'm for real on the organic side so the aditional phosphor must be a sorce i could put in my soil stack to work and beeing proceced by the microbial life thats in there any good advice will be great...

Abek666

Abek666

i'am a grower for some 6ish year's and i never fealed good to do a report on my home turf the paranoja was to big but this forum really bring out my inner gardener thank you all for this!!!:sun

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Plants look good man. keep posting.
I have been here almost a year and not very many speak to me.
Never been rude to anyone here so "FUCK EM" if they don't talk to ya. Keep doing your thing brudda..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants look good man. keep posting.
I have been here almost a year and not very many speak to me.
Never been rude to anyone here so "FUCK EM" if they don't talk to ya. Keep doing your thing brudda..

That sux bro. I think it's not people don't speak to ya, I think it's just sooo many threads and shit to look at, people often just are in a hurry and don't look at everything. Sorry ya feel like that hommie. :) I'll give ya some love bro!!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

That sux bro. I think it's not people don't speak to ya, I think it's just sooo many threads and shit to look at, people often just are in a hurry and don't look at everything. Sorry ya feel like that hommie. :) I'll give ya some love bro!!

I feel your love brother and send some back amigo I think? Busy is the order of the day and appreciate all who participate and breath this wonderful knowledge to us beginners. It is a hard site to get your feet wet here but the information; whether some talk or not? is the best in the world… This site is my main stay for learning anything and everything I need to know about growing/'breeding and the all around knowledge of horticulture….Some extraordinarly intelligent people here and priceless wisdom....
Peace

Abek666

Abek666

ya sometimes the peps come and look and there is so manny to read, learn and to see here so not answering to any thread i most of the time just look how manny peps viewed my thread and this is an indikator for interrest so its nice from time to time chime some peps in and really say good things or indicate me in the right direction when i have issues so come the time come the peps it must be interresting anyway and we all love to see weed pics so when a harwest is in sight the views and some times also the comments

thanks anyway for the kind words anybody see ya in a few days

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure fellas, keep up the great work! :)

Abek666

Abek666

damn it's too hot to sleep good so i was awake and have taken some cuts from the the cali o 3 are enough to make some monster plants with much veg something like 2 month and then making flat bushes out of them in the meantime there are so much bagseed plants i have to grow out and hope to find some keeper plants so i like to build a lil army of bonsai mothers to fill up the room every few weeks so i will never run out of smoke for some time... ha sonds like a nice plan to me hehe:icon_animal26:

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

damn it's too hot to sleep good so i was awake and have taken some cuts from the the cali o 3 are enough to make some monster plants with much veg something like 2 month and then making flat bushes out of them in the meantime there are so much bagseed plants i have to grow out and hope to find some keeper plants so i like to build a lil army of bonsai mothers to fill up the room every few weeks so i will never run out of smoke for some time... ha sonds like a nice plan to me hehe:icon_animal26:

Gotta keep it perpetual:yes.
I have grown some pretty nice bag seeds from time to time. Like CrackerJacks! "A surprise in every box/bag".. lol

T

TreFarmer

How things going, looking really nice! I think this is gonna be a good round for you, your girls are looking really healthy. I agree with PhenoT, let them girls mature:)
when they look done wait two weeks lol:) can't wait for my computer to come back! My subbys are getting bored for new posts. PM me bro! I cannot PM easily from my phone, but I can respond!

Top Bottom