Second topping did I cut the correct spot?

• Thread starter mj402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdterpz532

Looks like you did fine to my rookie eye. I would be a little leary with that cut too because of the stem and node positioning. But remember you can always drop it down one more node to be sure you are cutting at the right spot. Plus when you drop it down a node, I think it helps a lot more to redistribute the hormone that goes thru to the top main stem, helps it to travel more thru out the other branches. .but I am learning also. This is my most recent. Topped twice. Last topping about a week ago plus slight defol.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you can top a plant anywhere..
geezus a buddy had a few in his back yard, took the riding lawnmower as all plant were in a row, raised the blade high and drove over them, done all topped.. big beautiful plants at harvest..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
geezus a buddy had a few in his back yard, took the riding lawnmower as all plant were in a row, raised the blade high and drove over them, done all topped.. big beautiful plants at harvest..
Ah, the ol bulldozer approach, taking infiltrate, destroy and rebuild to a new level. 😂🤣😂😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
a couple were almost 2 ft tall, i was like wtf you doing🤦🏼.. they were my clones i gave him., him laughing..
it worked out fine..
Ida had a damned heart attack, I’m sure you got close….😂 I see how it would work, but damn calling your buddy a bull in a china shop don’t quite do it 🤣😂🤣

strider26554

strider26554

Thats a funny story, a friend of mine experienced the same outcome but his were ran over inadvertently by one of his overambitious offspring. they did recover and produced nice bud.
a couple were almost 2 ft tall, i was like wtf you doing🤦🏼.. they were my clones i gave him., him laughing..
it worked out fine..

M

mj402

I don't know if I'd ever have the courage to do that! Haha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I don't know if I'd ever have the courage to do that! Haha
It’s 100% a great way to maximize your plants ability. And you learn a ton, there are some really badass growers here who can very easily explain what you need to do, if you chose to. Topping is kinda essential to baller yields. 👍🏻

M

mdterpz532

I mean,if your kinda weary about riding a lawn mower over your plants you can always take some hedge trimmers to em. Or maybe even a weed wacker.. I mean it is it the name after all. 🤔

I

imhigh

Don't recommend lawnmower. Seems a bit extreme. My opinion.

Top Bottom