Secondary Buds Stopped Growing?

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crops

Crops

All the buds on the tops of the plants are doing ok .they have bin topped once .but the side shoots and bottom buds are not so good!...there on 7 weeks of flower now......it’s like they have just stopped growing....and there Plenty of light getting to the bottom can post pictures tomorrow if needed

madgrower

madgrower

All the buds on the tops of the plants are doing ok .they have bin topped once .but the side shoots and bottom buds are not so good!...there on 7 weeks of flower now......it’s like they have just stopped growing....and there Plenty of light getting to the bottom can post pictures tomorrow if needed
popcorn

Smerb

Smerb

Pics help.

Crops

Crops

Any hermie plants in the room? Normally when a flower stops growing, it got pollinated, and goes from flower bulking into seed making mode.
That’s what it looks like and I did think that my self and checked but not to my knowledge ..I have done some research on Google and it don’t look like They was All feminised seeds and 2 clones off a feminised plant can’t see any bananas shooting out I do a bit more Research on that

Crops

Crops

I’ll get some tomorrow it’s night time over here now
Just looked through some of my photos and these pics from about three days ago these are all of top buds...I’ll get someOf the bottom buds I’ll close-up of the popcornAnd some close-ups of the stem

Crops

Crops

42A788BE E53D 4498 9203 721B1EF9CE4F
AAC81D24 619E 4D94 93FC 023EB4494804
1832BA35 32B5 4BAD 940F 5BEBDFE0362C
I hate this auto correct #
ducking pain in ass I think it’s a hermaphrodite am I right

Latest posts

Top Bottom