Security 420 Denver will be tight....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Sometimes intimidation as just as good as beating one single guy to a pulp.

Keeping the masses in FEAR makes people more compliant. ......as we are now seeing it happen as gun grabbing laws are being passed left and right. If you follow history, it's always the same tactics. And it always gets the same results. But keep waving that flag and telling yourself what a great and free county ameriKa is.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

"Snoop Lion, the new reggae- and marijuana-loving persona for the rapper better known as Snoop Dogg, will receive a "Lifetime Achievement Award" from High Times."

The real story is always at the end.

sky high

sky high

Nope, no coffee...just the same foul odor of irresponsibility and ridiculous behavior .

Too bad >everyone< didn't have a weapon 'cus then the good guys coulda shot the bad guys....huh? :rolleyes:

More great "weed' press for the media to exploit via an ever-growing population of parade goers jumping on the >Stupid< Float to be >seen< at any cost.

Ain't no hippies in these crowds, kolah. I went to Pot rallies starting in 8th grade (anyone remember J-Day at Volkker Park in KC in 69-74 or so?) with thousands of folks in attendance and never heard a single gunshot or saw even a fist fight.

crazy shit.... gettin' crazier by the day.

K

kolah

I think what we need is more security. We need to put military soldiers on the streets of ameriKa. And tanks. And scooters with bazooka launchers. And have them ask everyone for their papers (ID) and if they reuse or do not have any, send them to Gitmo for some waterboarding. And search all vehicles at road blocks positioned everywhere we travel. We could even use foreign soldiers to help keep us safe as well... and maybe even sign on illegal immigranto's to help out. This is all so skeery' ...we need the government to save us all. God bless ameriKa. and my Momma. I am afraid to leave my home, please help us President Obummer.

And yes GreenM, got to just love Facebook's FR set-up where everyone is happy to slap their mugs up there.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The government has all the power it wants, anytime it wants it. Example; treating this guy in Boston like a national security threat and refusing to read him his Miranda rights. If they can do it whenever they please, what's the difference between this and fascism?

America has been practicing the "do as we say, but not as we do" policy for decades now, and we wonder why we have no credibility left. Then again, if the game is rigged to make you rich, who gives a shit about credibility or respect?

Mogrow

Mogrow

who packs heat to a damn cannabis festival, for crying out loud.
sorry this happened and hope it doesn't ruin everyones weekend.
rock on boys, don't let a couple damn apples ruin the whole thing.
peace mogrow

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Last night was the first time ever I have seen police roadblocks or "checkpoints" as they like to call them. In this part of ohio. Generally this wouldn't be too big a deal but they were out in full numbers last night, like whole city's roadblocked off, only way in and out are through the "checkpoints".....and people seem to act as if their not there and that this doesn't mean anything or matter............."checkpoints?"".............In America..............Kids back in our day there use to be this thing called a Constituition........It Meant that no matter what Tyranny couldn't take over: like it does every fucking time for the past 50k plus years................It'll be sad and ironic that this is what i'll be saying to my grandkids one day.....When i was younger I thought it wouldn't happen in this life time......take it easy

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Last night was the first time ever I have seen police roadblocks or "checkpoints" as they like to call them. In this part of ohio. Generally this wouldn't be too big a deal but they were out in full numbers last night, like whole city's roadblocked off, only way in and out are through the "checkpoints".....and people seem to act as if their not there and that this doesn't mean anything or matter............."checkpoints?"".............In America..............Kids back in our day there use to be this thing called a Constituition........It Meant that no matter what Tyranny couldn't take over: like it does every fucking time for the past 50k plus years................It'll be sad and ironic that this is what i'll be saying to my grandkids one day.....When i was younger I thought it wouldn't happen in this life time......take it easy
shits for people drinking generally but im sure other matters or "probable causes" pop up while doing so

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

shits for people drinking generally but im sure other matters or "probable causes" pop up while doing so
Yah I no what you mean, usually they are for drinkin. This was just the first time i've seen them surround a city, usaully there are alternative routes; which there still was but dam, i mean it was every single busy street.....take it easy, and still i don't care if they are for drinking lol they can go fuck themselves.....you don't put up roadblocks in america to catch drunk drivers; personally I think their doin it just to ease people into the idea of having roadblocks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yah I no what you mean, usually they are for drinkin. This was just the first time i've seen them surround a city, usaully there are alternative routes; which there still was but dam, i mean it was every single busy street.....take it easy, and still i don't care if they are for drinking lol they can go fuck themselves.....you don't put up roadblocks in america to catch drunk drivers; personally I think their doin it just to ease people into the idea of having roadblocks
I hear you Ohio! We have the right to Travel freely in this country !!

"Personal liberty largely consists of the Right of locomotion -- to go where and when one pleases -- only so far restrained as the Rights of others may make it necessary for the welfare of all other citizens. The Right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horsedrawn carriage, wagon, or automobile, is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but the common Right which he has under his Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Under this Constitutional guarantee one may, therefore, under normal conditions, travel at his inclination along the public highways or in public places, and while conducting himself in an orderly and decent manner, neither interfering with nor disturbing another's Rights, he will be protected, not only in his person, but in his safe conduct." [emphasis added] II Am.Jur. (1st) Constitutional Law, Sect.329, p.1135.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

ever go to europe? I know were far from but they do this all the time. Going thru a german checkpoint drunk as piss trying to win over some troops is not fun..

Latest posts

Top Bottom