Security & the '5-0'

• Thread starter stifler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stifler

I love reading on here and i like the wierd and wonderful way people see things from their own point of view so jus thought id start a thread for things relating to the police and countermeasures or preventetive measures that can be put in place.
I know for some its as simple as getting a license but for most the reality of growing is basically a calculated risk and paranoia.

so what can be done to make sure you go unnoticed?
what can we do to stop them finding even if they do come?

Where i am from i dont think much. They have the chopper out all the time, people informing, tip offs and lets not forget the dogs etc
I believe most 'finds' for the police come from tip offs but they claim the find more from hea signatures on the IR camera on the chopper.
My philosophy is simple. Keep my mouth shut, dont tell people and if the law came with a warrant id own up and claim personal use... plus i only have 2 plants to back that up.
What do you all think? What do you do?

Cort

Cort

Point to the spot on my wall where my Drs rec sits and keep my mouth shut. If they dont turn around and walk away ask to call my lawyer. He can answer any questions they have while I continue to keep my mouth shut.

You cant talk your way OUT of trouble.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Been there, done that, have an attorney on retainer now. If they come with a warrant, that's it, you're likely going in. HOPEFULLY it doesn't go down on a Thursday, because you know you're gonna be cooling off behind bars til the following Monday.

jyip

jyip

HOPEFULLY it doesn't go down on a Thursday,

they held me without bail until i eventually pled out the case,,, after nearly 3 months without right to bail, anything can happen

i hope evry stays safe n free

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No bail set? Wha'd you do, kill someone?

Illmind

Illmind

detainer prolly. and sorry bud i don't floss my ways for all including the enemy to see. it's holidays u dont wanna go in out here judges are off so no arraignments. the inmates tried sayin that once all the lil whippersnappers were shook they were going upstairs to the pod but we got arraigned in night court sat night.

Top Bottom