See how much i can pull out of a 4by4 hut

• Thread starter sdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdog

sdog

Hi farmers! This is my first time posting a grow. I'm trying to get a high og yield out of a 4by4 hut using a 400w hps with co2. 3 1/2 gallon pots strictly organic. I'm using advanced nutrients sensi bloom a/b and the rest of the line up.

ok so im running 6 pandora og k and 1 ultra blue romulan. i used the LST method on all except my ubr.

thanks and i'll keep you guys posted!

sdog

sdog

pandora begining of week 3
Pandora og kush week 3

Pandora week 3

Week 3 001

pura

pura

Nice work! Hopefully you find a cherry/lemonade pheno in the pandoras..Keep us updated bro!

Venom818

Venom818

looks nice bro u should put a 1k in there ,whats pandora og

pura

pura

Is this the Pandora; Jack the Ripper X Space Queen from Subcool?

sdog

sdog

thanks guys! (aussie) yeah i know advanced gear is not organic but i was refering to the meduim i was using.(pura) I have been working with alot of og but nothing comes close to this that was given to me about 5 years ago by a special friend of mine. it has an intense terpentine/lemony smell that is rediculous

sdog

sdog

(pura) no this is no subcool, this is actually an og k that my friend "blu" r.i.p. backcrossed and stabalized for years.(venom) yeah i usually run 1k but im doing an experiment with a hortilux 400

pura

pura

Do you know what og cut was used? Defiantly a lot of tops on her..shes gonna yield well for you bro!..keep us updated.!

Maton2219

Maton2219

Nice! That Ultra Blue Rom is killing it down hear in SD bro! I grabbed some last week at my local dispensary and the guy told me it was a blue dream haze crossed with space queen? which do you have?

sdog

sdog

Nice! That Ultra Blue Rom is killing it down hear in SD bro! I grabbed some last week at my local dispensary and the guy told me it was a blue dream haze crossed with space queen? which do you have?

Fersher yeah its fire! sorry you were miss informed, ubr is actually a blueberry romulan also known as "romberry" that we crossed with my very powerful dj short's blueberry! Im glad people are starting to recognize her!
thanks for the support MATON

sdog

sdog

p.og

Ok so here are the ol' gals at the end of week 3!

PANDORA OG KUSH

Pog week 4 002

Pog week 4 004

Pog week 4 006

Pog week group shot

Pog week 4

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking dank brah keeep up the good work!

Top Bottom