See how much i can pull out of a 4by4 hut

• Thread starter sdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maton2219

Maton2219

Can't wait till that smoke report. Keep up the good work son!

JH420

JH420

Plants lookin healthy and happy...that og is throwing out 3 leafers, the fire cut does that I think?

sdog

sdog

Can't wait till that smoke report. Keep up the good work son!

Plants lookin healthy and happy...that og is throwing out 3 leafers, the fire cut does that I think?

dank dank dank, nice work

Maton you know whats up homie! Yeah this is OG at its purest form in my opinion lol! She is a beast that reaks of lemon pinesol/turpentine with an undertone of earth!

Thanks for stopping by guys! Peace!

sdog

sdog

Ok so I left to snowboard in bear for a couple days and my f**cking dehumidifier was out! My ubr doesnt panic but my pog is very prone so it caught a little mildew! Its under control now lol... what a nightmare!

So Here They are in day 34-35

Pandora!

End oif week five day 35 007

End oif week five day 35 014

End oif week five day 35 015

End oif week five day 35 016

sdog

sdog

pandora flush and chop

Hi farmers so my high yielding experiment was not so high lol! Ok so I had to chop like at day 54 or so because of several issues. My little portable ac decided to give out on me and so I had some mildew probs. To top it all off my new soil and nute combo did not work well together, Damn! Some sort of salt lockup. So Here are a couple of pics of the P.OG with 7 day flush and some that already are chopped. As for my UBR, I threw her in the greenhouse to finish off for a couple more weeks. ill let you guys know how much dry flower wieghs

Pog before the chop 001

Pog before the chop 004

Pog before the chop 009

D

DixinCider

nice og man, would have been nice to see her go 70 days tho, shit happens, round 2!

sdog

sdog

nice og man, would have been nice to see her go 70 days tho, shit happens, round 2!

gracias dixincider... lol shit does happen! Im not worried it was just an expirament. she does love it when I take her to 70-75 though. none the less she is one of my most powerful plants in my garden. Thanks for dropping by bro!

sdog

sdog

UBR week 8

Here is the UBR at week 8. At this point I am reversing her to get some femis and to hit the pandora og with her pollen. If you look close enough you might see a nanner or two lol. with this ubr and pandora cross I am hoping to get the geno of the ubr cause she is immune to everything and the power of the pandora

Ubr week8 003

Ubr week8 006

Ubr week8 008

Ubr week8 010

Ubr week8 011

Ubr week8 016

Ubr week8 023

D

DixinCider

gracias dixincider... lol shit does happen! Im not worried it was just an expirament. she does love it when I take her to 70-75 though. none the less she is one of my most powerful plants in my garden. Thanks for dropping by bro!

yeah anytime bro, i sure do love og! she has to be my all time favorite smoke!

Maton2219

Maton2219

Still looks nice but 30 more days would be savage. Good looking sdog on those beans. Stay tuned farmers for Capone OG and Bakyard Gizel, but only if these cheap ass ebay greenhouses stays up. PROPS 2 619 Genetics, keepin it sd.

sdog

sdog

Looking good bro, you've got some nice looking flowers there.

Thanks alot bro!

yeah anytime bro, i sure do love og! she has to be my all time favorite smoke!

OG is indeed some connoisuer meds! One of my favorites as well

Still looks nice but 30 more days would be savage. Good looking sdog on those beans. Stay tuned farmers for Capone OG and Bakyard Gizel, but only if these cheap ass ebay greenhouses stays up. PROPS 2 619 Genetics, keepin it sd.

I know 30 more days of wieght gainning down the drain lol! Damn bro I'm glad those beans got to you safely. The capone is a bubba og crossed with a stellar tahoe male (not cc), You will get some pretty good phenos in that pack. as for the backyard gizel its a cali connects o'gizel male wich we hit with a og/bigbud cross. It will indeed yield well in the greenhouse you have, Fat greasy limey buds! I Hope you like bro! If any other farmer wants some free genetics and is around the sd or southern part of cali hit me up. I got a couple packs left.

thanks for stoppin by guys! Keep it growing!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking sick bro.
That Pandora OG looks nasty. Finally got a chance to try some Ultra Blue Romulan. Really nice with a great high.
Cheers!
:animbong:

sdog

sdog

Looking sick bro.
That Pandora OG looks nasty. Finally got a chance to try some Ultra Blue Romulan. Really nice with a great high.
Cheers!
:animbong:

thanks bro yeah the POG is a beast! I'm glad you tried some UBR its really frosty and fruity with a complex bud structure, good day time smoke. thanks again brotha!

sdog

sdog

POG nugs straight out of the dry room

couple of baby nug shots before I put them in mason jars to cure for a while

Dry shots 009

Dry shots 014

Dry shots 016

Dry shots 020

sdog

sdog

Pandora og BHO fun!

I did a couple of rounds of bho extraction with some vector. Used a bunch of POG trimings, I love me some budda!

The first phase for you wax lovers!
Budda 005

This is my fav! Whip it till its budder! pandora OG at its purest
Budda 011

Budda 016

Top Bottom