Seed Bank opinions

• Thread starter McNugget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McNugget

I am new to growing, especially buying from a seed bank. I have 1 in mind, that claims to have some of the best med MJ. Their website is: BCSeeds.com They have strains such as Chemo, Upstate, Galaxy God Bud, Tighty Whitey and many others that "sound" good. But, as I am a new grower I would like to hear from anyone who has ordered through them, and what their experience was like. I don't want to get ripped off by all the "scam" seed banks out there. Thanx

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic will be listing more seeds here at the Farm in the next day or so and you can get some great genetix here for a great price with alot of them be newbie friendly :flower

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Zoo. I watch ur grows on other boards. You've got some great skills.:handshake

As you're a mod here, do you have any idea of what strains are going to be listed?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx Highroller , Most of the Elite seeds gear and alot of Subcool gear also and a few others

P

ProGroWannabe

McNugget....of course I have to recommend the farm first! But if for some reason ya don't find what ya like here, there are some others that have proven worthy of my business. To keep from directly "plugging" another seedbank here out of respect, try seedbankupdate.com. That is a useful site that keeps tabs on seedbanks by way of submitted reviews. Look it up, you may be glad you did.

S

sam_i_am

i have had good luck with kindseedcompany, although they are a bit overpriced, gypsy nirvana most people dont have a hard time with but my lst order i only recieved one of the two strains i paid for so they are out, the farm here is a good way to go, like pro said check out that website for trustworthy banks and it depends on if your in the us or somewhere else in the world.
sam

M

McNugget

I actually posted this before I noticed seeds were sold right here. I will give these a try first, and hopefully won't have to try other sites. I get 100% good feelings from this site, and I hope the seed auctions are as good as the other sites (if not, better)

M

McNugget

Sorry Logic (and other seed sellers here), didn't mean to stir up competition

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Other brokers/forums get drove up if you mention another broker/seller. Seems silly, we already know they exist. It's not a big secret. Because they are mentioned, doesn't mean I'm going elsewhere. The farm has ALOT to offer that others DON'T. Others have stuff the Farm does not. Ahhh, variety!!! Treat people right, and they'll come back. Period. Most canadian sites are really expensive! Unless I'm looking for canadian genetics I'll avoid them at all cost. Good luck.:beer

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I understand what ProGro is saying too. Don't get me wrong, coming here and stating that some other place is way better, talking down on the farm, going on and on "shamelessly plugging" another site is different than a simple mention.

I'll shut up now. My time will be better spent buying a pack of those OG x Blue Sat. from SOL. Don't understand why more peeps aren't into these beans??!!

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

when is bubba kush coming out in seeds

i want to grow some bubba kush wat seed company is bringing it out and wats the high and profile of this hybrid any one know?

Peace

N$

Latest posts

Top Bottom