Seed Chronicles: Ken's Kush, Phantom Cookie, Bay Dream, Candyland, Angel's Milk, RKU

• Thread starter PwnanObrien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meaTLOaf

Nice grow log so far Bro! I just popped a couple angels milk myself. Was wondering why they were discontinued that's how I found this thread. Lol

Man I have been waiting on the sunshine daydream forever and actually had it ordered on the 420 promotion. I had the free "good medicine" harlequin cross that they offered as a promo as well. Fucking order got seized by customs and I lost em. Attitude replaced my order but no "good medicine" and of course the sunshine daydream was sold out. Shitty thing is they just added some more stock of it at the attitude on Friday but I didn't have the funds! Ill live vicariously through you in your grow. Lol. Good luck Brother!

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Nice grow log so far Bro! I just popped a couple angels milk myself. Was wondering why they were discontinued that's how I found this thread. Lol

Man I have been waiting on the sunshine daydream forever and actually had it ordered on the 420 promotion. I had the free "good medicine" harlequin cross that they offered as a promo as well. Fucking order got seized by customs and I lost em. Attitude replaced my order but no "good medicine" and of course the sunshine daydream was sold out. Shitty thing is they just added some more stock of it at the attitude on Friday but I didn't have the funds! Ill live vicariously through you in your grow. Lol. Good luck Brother!

Thanks dude, I saw a thread on another forum where Bodhi addressed the Angels Milk being discontinued. He simply had limited stock so he ran out. Was just a one time, untested cross. Pretty stoked to see how they fare as ive always been an Affie fan.Can't wait to see it crossed with Appalachia. How many of the AMilks did you get? Full pack?
Yeah I've been poised ready to snipe the S Daydream as well for ages now. I don't even have room for anymore Moms but ill make it work;)
If you're here in CA I wouldn't mind sharing some cuts, provided that I find a keeper in my pack.

ZONER

ZONER

View attachment 315609 View attachment 315610 View attachment 315611 View attachment 315612 View attachment 315613 View attachment 315614

Update: From left to right, Kens Kush, Angels Milk, RKU, Candyland, Phantom Cookie, and a group shot.
Coming up on the red line for these things to be in party cups but they're still stoked and just starting to hint at wanting some new containers. Been too busy to throw them in bigger pots but its on the to do list.
Noteworthy: As you can see the Candylands are tripping out and getting all mutantized. Not sure what the story is on
that. Not gonna stress about it too much: I'm really only trying to get one keeper from each strain: I'm confident ill find a CLand that's worthy.
The minescule RKU on the right has been struggling since day 1. The runt of the litter for sure. Took some TLC but she looks like she's gonna pull through.
The Angels Milk has been a breeze: love the way they look and no issues. All fairly uniform and vigorous. No complaints with the structure/ vigor of the KK or PCookies either.
Ill update further once they get further along.

Howdy PO,
Thought I'd shot ya a photo of my 4 candylands.....can you pick out the mutant in the group, they look a little droopy due to an early T Storm this afternoon....here goes

ZONER.....peace Bro

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Bodhi lost his Appy male... Thats why they are discontinued, all his appy crosses are gonna be gone once his stock is gone.. Just a lil heads up to the B fans

Have two of his App crosses, but might have to grab one or two more for the vault.

Ill update this thread soon. Had some termite tenting go down at my place recently, so I gave most of my seedlings to a friend, kept all of the Angels milks and the most promising looking phenos of the rest of the strains to myself. Can always grab cuts off of the rest that I gifted to my buddy if there's some gems on his end.
Currently about to flip the lights on 5 Angels Milks, 1 RKU, 1 Candyland, 1 Kens Kush and 1 Bay Dream
Ill throw up pics by Friday

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Howdy PO,
Thought I'd shot ya a photo of my 4 candylands.....can you pick out the mutant in the group, they look a little droopy due to an early T Storm this afternoon....here goes

ZONER.....peace Bro
Nice dude. Yeah the mutant C Land is easily spotted. The Candyland I kept for this grow is my smallest, least vigorous plant in the group but maybe it'll turn it on in bloom. I saw a very promising grow log on the strain on another forum.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Some Updated pics. Flipping lights tonight.

Left to right: Bay Dream, two Angels Milk(pheno 1) , Angels milk pheno 2, Kens Kush, Angels Milk pheno 3, RoadkillUnicorn, Angels Milk pheno 4( stretch pheno) , and the short fat Candyland. Then a close up pic of the Bay Dream and some rooted clones from the group.

Observations: Angels Milk: phenos seem to be all over the place. The short , extremely slow vegging pheno will get tossed unless the buds are out of this world. Then there's a couple identical candelabra style phenos in there, as well as medium stretch and tall stretch pheno.

Kens Kush: fairly dense node structure, hybrid looking leaves, vigorous.

RKU: zero sidebranching. I'm anticipating thin long colas on the Sativa Dom side. Slow in veg

Candyland: didn't show any pre-flowers so I had to flip it to sex. Took awhile to reveg, apparently I pushed it to the threshold. It's fully revegged now, extremely slow growth, dense tight nodes, hybrid in appearance.

The Bay dreams and the Angels Milks are the favorites at the moment. Have tons of other phenos at my buddies place, but will focus on these for now.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Quick update: so far RKU, Bay Dream and one pheno of Angels Milk are the stunners. The RKU apparently took vengeance on my previous comments regarding its mediocre performance in veg, and decided to absolutely pack on the flowers in bloom. Bay Dream: can hardly keep her fed. Can't believe how much N she requires. I'm switching back to DWC soon and not even sure if ill be able to run her on the same system as the other strains due to her feed requirements. Angels Milk: blowing up with bud sites but no donkey colas like the RKU and the Dream. Will throw pics up soon.

B

Burned Haze

Looking awesome bro ! I'm planning on buying mothers milk someday ( not sure if even related but w/e)

Anyways dropping a compliment on how I really like ur thread . Thanks for the great diary to check on, subscribed!

BH

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Excuse the pic detail. Left to right from top: Pic 1&2: Bay Dream, Pic 3: Angels Milk pheno 1, Pic 4: Candyland, Pic 5: RKU, Pic 6&7: Angels Milk pheno 2, Pic 8&9: Angels Milk pheno 4, Last pic: Kens Kush.

Bay Dream, Angels Milk pheno 2 , Angels Milk 4, and RKU are the favorites. The Bay Dream is yielding and has a blueish tint to the buds that's hard to capture with my crappy camera, RKU starts packing on weight and resin from Day 1, Angels Milk2: decent yield with a skunky/ chem smell to it so far and nice resin coverage down the leaves, Angels Milk4( stretch pheno): tight Sativa Dom spears but looking to yield and is just starting to throw on the frost. The remaining that I didn't mention: the bud looks quality but are probably not worthy to keep around unless they start offering up some more unique traits these last couple weeks

Keepers thus far: Two definite Angels Milk phenos, this Bay Dream pheno is utterly insane: smells exactly like my Blue Dream clone with a hint of grape( as well, the grandaddy cross definitely added yield, just as Ken claimed ) and the RKU. Im guessing the RKU has so much more color potential in DWC. Early on in veg the leaves went straight purple but then lost the tint once it heated up. Gonna run these 4 in DWC with a chiller next round and see if I can improve yield and color with the cooler temps at the roots.

Have already begun to back off the N, and starting the two week RO flush next week.
Will update then.

-P

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Looking awesome bro ! I'm planning on buying mothers milk someday ( not sure if even related but w/e)

Anyways dropping a compliment on how I really like ur thread . Thanks for the great diary to check on, subscribed!

BH

BH, Thanks bro!

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

BH

If I'm not mistaken, Mothers Milk is Bubba crossed into Appalachia as opposed to LA AffieX App with the Angels Milk.
Appalachia is a legendary strain in and of itself, so I'm sure the MM's a solid choice ;)

D

delamountain

If I'm not mistaken, Mothers Milk is Bubba crossed into Appalachia as opposed to LA AffieX App with the Angels Milk.
Appalachia is a legendary strain in and of itself, so I'm sure the MM's a solid choice ;)
(Mothers Milk=Nepali OG x Appy) ( Tigers Milk=Bubba x Appy)

D

delamountain

Yeah been trying to load up on the Appy stuff cause they will not be made by Bodhi any more.If you want the Appy crossed to an OG check out the Golden Triangle

Top Bottom