Seed Container Solution For 10 To 15 Seeds

• Thread starter Canalchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hello all, I am trying to find a good economical solution for seed containers, some options I had was perfume sampler, but they are glass, I have seen the conical centrifuge tubes, just wondering if there is a good go to solution that would keep the beans from being crushed, links are welcome if you have them.

Thanks All!!

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I wonder if .5 ml would do the trick, I used perfume sample glass viles for a while but thy were coming smashed lots of glass shards :(.
I would like to fit 10 beans snuggly, but if I buy a assload of them and they are two small then bummer, ah might as well just by the 1 or 1.5 and stuff some packing in there or sumthin.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Ya I didn't want a huge container, so I got out the old Digital calipers and was sizing them, looks to be about right.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

The Lacons are nice... but... am I seeing the right container, .15 cents each = $150 for a 1000. versus .5 ml conical centrifuge containers for .015 cents = 1000 for $15?

JAWS

JAWS

The Lacons are nice... but... am I seeing the right container, .15 cents each = $150 for a 1000. versus .5 ml conical centrifuge containers for .015 cents = 1000 for $15?

just depends on what style you want my friend, there are a shit ton of things out there to pick from.

i bought the LA they work great for me mainly because they are fairly thin and fit great in the 1x3 zip lock baggies. there also perfect for fitting 1 inch round labels on and i got the foam inserts as well.

like i was saying it's all a matter of what your looking for and/or what your needs are.

peace:)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Your gear looks very nice, you are right, yours looks very top shelf and professional, Nicely done with the dates. Do you have all that printed for you?

I can definitely see how the LA has an impression, I am not that far along with the seed thing and not sure how it will materialize.

Thanks for the Pic though.

JAWS

JAWS

i have some really awesome friend and it's a must to do some of things we all do on these boards, with out friends you wont be around long. so just be friend respectful and help where and when ya can and you will find there are a lot of very good ppl on these boards.

i had a friend do the design and another friend make the seed package labels for me, i made the round labels here at home and i do all the genetic make up's and seed birth date labels myself as well.

have a good one friend ;)

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

View attachment 477188
like i was saying it's all a matter of what your looking for and/or what your needs are.

peace:)[/QUOTE]

Damn - thanks JAWS GEAR. You've yet again single handedly reinforced the fact that Byrne Burnham is not worthy enough to possess what you got cookin' over there.

Note: I say the above while sitting in a corner crying with my ass in my hand.....

Top Bottom