Seed Forum?

• Thread starter Caiy Nyhm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Caiy Nyhm

Maybe I'm just groggy, but I can't find a general chat about seeds. Perhaps someone could direct me to the right place to ask: anyone know where to obtain non crossed seeds? That's a little misleading, but what I mean is every seed I've found for sale is a cross with one of the seeds I actually want. Where can I find things like Blue Dream or Sour Diesel, bubba kush, those sorts of seeds.

Thanks in advance if someone can direct me or answer my question.

blazer

blazer

Divine Genetics has some Chemdog's Sister S1's,Hells Angel OG S1's and Snowdog S1 's definetly some fire in them beans, just got watch what the breeders are working with one of the breeders which I can't remember was giving Bubba Kush freebies with an order of there gear!

H

happy b

Devine were doing the wolverine kush freebies (bubba x Chemdog #4) but i dont know if theyr still available.which strain is it your looking for?the only company i know of thst does all those is hso although i have never personally tried them.theyr all fems though(the ones you mentioned)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Maybe I'm just groggy, but I can't find a general chat about seeds. Perhaps someone could direct me to the right place to ask: anyone know where to obtain non crossed seeds? That's a little misleading, but what I mean is every seed I've found for sale is a cross with one of the seeds I actually want. Where can I find things like Blue Dream or Sour Diesel, bubba kush, those sorts of seeds.

Thanks in advance if someone can direct me or answer my question.

This is the place.. Welcome to the Farm

M

motz

Lookin for a good blue dream try Snows Pipedream or Blueberry Blast.
DJ has a Azure Haze, which I have not tried as yet. The above I can vouch for.
Bodhi has one also.Blue Lotus

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@Nspecta of CSI Humboldt made some Bubba Kush seeds
but it looks like they're all sold out
those didn't last long at all
people know a good thing when they see it

Last edited:
C

Caiy Nyhm

From what I understand, your recommendations for Blue Dream seeds are seeds that have a parent that is blue dream?

Ok maybe I understand now that there is no one definitive blue dream seed and that I have to find someone with a good one to trade or something. I'm hoping to grow a few common seeds like a GDP, sour diesel, og kush, but all the seeds I've found in store and online are seeds that have one of those strains as a parent. I want to get into breeding so ideally I want landrace strains but I can't find those seeds either.

How do I go about getting a breeders pack or something of super common and popular strains?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@Caiy Nyhm You might already know but,
as far as i know, Blue dream is what they call a "clone only" strain.
But, there are people that have Feminized it..
That means both parents are blue dream.

So, if you want seeds with the same parents..look for Feminized seeds
Or,
You could make your own blue dream by getting some Blueberry seeds(if you can find it) and Haze seeds ..Im not sure which was the male though..

C

Caiy Nyhm

@caregiverken that makes sense, I didn't know that. Perhaps I should study breeding a bit more before I ask more questions

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@caregiverken that makes sense, I didn't know that. Perhaps I should study breeding a bit more before I ask more questions
Yeah lots to learn about
Google "clone only"
my answer above was kind of lame because you can't get pollen with feminized seeds,

Top Bottom