Seed Hunt

• Thread starter Trucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trucker

Trucker

Hi everyone I'm looking for some reliable and good quality strains. I have been doing alot of looking around and searching but being new to farming have no clue who is reputable and who just has a fancy site selling blah lol.
What I'm trying to find is sour diesel, nypd, a high cbd strain and something that is a high yield decent all around smoke.
Any suggestions or advice would be great and discreet companies are a must being I'm in an unfriendly state :(
Thanks

mancdank

mancdank

Hi everyone I'm looking for some reliable and good quality strains. I have been doing alot of looking around and searching but being new to farming have no clue who is reputable and who just has a fancy site selling blah lol.
What I'm trying to find is sour diesel, nypd, a high cbd strain and something that is a high yield decent all around smoke.
Any suggestions or advice would be great and discreet companies are a must being I'm in an unfriendly state :(
Thanks
Theres too many to list u won't go wrong with exotic genetix they can be got from here with bit coins so very discreet and no paper trail to your self hope this helps buddie

H

hawkman

Has anyone grown out HUMBLODTS , Girl Scout COOKIES ?
Humbolt has good strains - no experience with this one if you are deciding in what GG breeders have the best go to Seedfinders.eu there you will find many to chose from and Humbolt is listed !!!

morugawelder

morugawelder

if I remember right they are a bit expensive - they have a new monthly special
$89 reg. but they are having a run down drop price on about 5,6 strains soma as low as $42 reg. $ 89 , like a rev. arc.

Erick31876

Erick31876

How about Green Point seeds ? anybody ordered from them ?
I got 5 strains from them. Growing 4 of them this run. A lot of times they have reverse auctions where the price goes down every so often until someone buys them. Thats how I got mine. I think the most expensive one I paid was like 40 a pack. The cheapest was 26

morugawelder

morugawelder

I got 5 strains from them. Growing 4 of them this run. A lot of times they have reverse auctions where the price goes down every so often until someone buys them. Thats how I got mine. I think the most expensive one I paid was like 40 a pack. The cheapest was 26
how well are they growing ? I got a Ethos inzsane membrane thats stalling

Erick31876

Erick31876

20190322 113059
Good so far. The cackleberry and most of the city slickers are still babies . The eagle scout, tomahawk, and 1 city slicker I just up potted them to 1 gallon pots they already smell . The tomahawk and eagle scout took right off. The one city slicker is growing a little slower but still good

H

hawkman

kind of like ethos ? How about from the seed store right here ?
You are right !!!! THC farmer has some very good strains - Don't want to say I'm addicted to collecting seeds - at present working on a lance strain collection

morugawelder

morugawelder

lance strain ? Thats o.k. ( about being addicted to seed collecting ). its not hard to do , I got they way with my Hot pepper obsession ! lol. this is even better tho !

Top Bottom