Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
It's funny you ask, I was gonna mention something about them earlier in your thread, but refrained from the thread jack. I had a few phenols come out all wrinkly and weird like the OGkb phenos you were finding. They all turned out male and were culled, I wasn't aware of that OGKB trait at that time. The ones I kept turned out great. Smoked really nice cookies plus some potency. Super stanky. Looking thru f2's now. Keep up the good work duder!
No worries on a thread jack ever with me bro. I am noticing how much cookies dominate the structure in mines. The OG should make these crosses more stable and able to take more light than the sensitive cookies. I have a few friends flowering them out, and they are liking the Octagons alot.

Anytime you get a chance, post up a pic or two of yours and your experiences with your F2s. I enjoy feedback, even from different breeders, since we all have the same goal in bringing the dank

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Appreciate the hospitality and comradery!

No light sensitivity in any of the F1's even the cookie leaners. Good call on The structure, super strong cookie branches almost needs no training. No wrinkly Ogkb phenols in the F2's at all.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
IMG 6712
IMG 6713

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn that octagon is getting frosty as fuck I can't wait to start flowering these ladies nice work homie!
Hey @TSTEW313
I've had my eye on this cross, especially since she was made with my favorite OG in the stable. They must be getting pretty big for you by now right? How's the pup doing, with the recenlty snipped ears? Is he healing up well yet?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
View attachment 458703 Yeah his ears are perfect his my little monster! An I have one of my octagon out growing the rest I will be posting some pictures of them soon!
ha, that's what my lady calls our pup. he's looking like a little champ already. Those paws are nice and thick.

Oh man JB that girl sure is purdy!! I need smellovision!
danks @Prime C

Was feeling the same way when I scoped out your grow journal. Had me drooling all over my keyboard:D

215 User

215 User

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Those look very vigorous & healthy!

Gonna sneak a few in but haven't decided which one...

The (GG#4 x High Octane O.G. Bx) has cured into a skunky/O.G. -light hashy,chocolate treat.
Stanky as all get up & will knock ya if you get froggy!
I think you might have some Ghost x animal mints...if so I'd pop those before the AM of bx as I'm hearing great results from the fellas. Just got the Gluee back and still have that same HOBx2 boy, so a re-make is on the agenda, but only a few will be made for future fun. Oh and that Sour pebbles x High Octane bx2 is a beast of pure fuel. you gotta pop those if you have any doggie. I promise you won't regret it.

Top Bottom