Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB!!! Homie you got everything all laid out man. Doing a great job with these projects. Thankyou for the HOAF. Game changing cross. I'm glad to see you working them. Great job man. Mad props.
Your friend,
Quest
What's up QQ. Glad you found a keeper, which really feels good to hear. I hope she continues to bring you lot's of dank bro. Lots of good things are to come in 2015.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hell yea homie! 2015 is that time. I've never felt so good. I'm very excited to see what we can do brotha!
That HOAF "keeper" is as " elite" as they get! I can't wait to blaze some with ya!
Quest
If ya make it to Cali I'll have some dank new new for ya to try as well homie. Here's my Xmas bud at day 33

IMG 7200

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Smoking on this Gorilla Glue #4 x High Octane Bx2, grown by @215 User I have to say it's very properly grown herb and exceeded my expectations. Its a very nice blend of the two strains. I got a pine and chocolate taste on the exhale. I felt a nice head high followed by an uncontrollable urge for a caramel sundae from Mickey D's. I'm definitely glad to have been a part of making this specimen. Danks for the fire and keeping it real :D

IMG 7248

215 User

215 User

Danks J.B.!

Our sampling palette is very similar...Good to hear you did notice the pine/chocolate incense thing going on. Outdoor organic done properly brings out real flavor no doubt...

Thanks for putting me on

Last edited:
Top Bottom