Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Epitome of healthy plants!
danks Cavey. The Cookies crosses eat so little it's pretty easy for me, to keep them green. I'm actually struggling to get them to fade compared to my OGeez and you may notice in the background of that true OG with yellowing leaves is responding to what I want. I can't wait to see what others do with them. Saved myself in the yield dept, because I was going to run a couple of trays of Animal Cookies and instead opted to pop these beans and they are yielding much better compared to her. I hope you are enjoying some CO dank right about now, as I'm about to smoke some nice Afgooey that I saved for a dry spell:D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
A few Animal Mint crosses at day 58 to OG's, Bx1 and f2s and a blurry group flic to get an idea of the structures

IMG 8816
IMG 8815
IMG 8817

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@drewski85 @caveman4.20 danks for the great vibes. Hope you're having a frosty one:D
here is one last shot and I'm offline for a bit for Xmas vacation. Have a good one everyone and happy holidays.

High Octane Bx3 #F

IMG 8912

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Does your house smell from down the block of gas? Did you have a hazmat team there for a gas spill? Looks super loud I've notified the dank police.... That HOx3 has got to go. (Get on shelves) merry Christmas br.o.g much love from frosty in pinky land

Top Bottom