Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good evening farmers,
Seed Junkie Seeds is a collaboration of growers who bring different flavors, growing methods, and personalities to the table. We have spent many harvests crossing many strains and have enjoyed their offspring. Just like everyone else, we are always looking for that new gem and can't stop popping beans, gathering and growing new clone only's. Hence the name Seed Junkie seemed relevant. We seek to provide highly sought after genetics, while increasing vigor, and working the lines. With that said, there will be some very limited packs of our gear available to the Farm very soon. Thanks again to Logic and the rest of our community for maintaining this great place to share our ideas, genetics, and grows. More to come, so stay tuned....

619ster

619ster

Sick bro!!! Your work speaks for itself from what I've seen. Finally dipping into some myself and can't wait to see what's to find. Keep up the GREEN work brutha!!! Best of luck and karma to you in your ventures. Peace!

SpiderK

SpiderK

Peppers

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good luck with your endeavors! Wish I could pop beans, maybe soon
Ah shit. Can't wait to see what ya bring. Wish ya nothing but the best.

Manic(a seed junkie) :)
Best of luck looking forward to what you got for all us junkies!
good luck homie. SJC
Congratulations .... I 'll be getting in line, got my camper all gassed up
Danks Fellas! Its responses like this that keep us motivated to spread the dank. :D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yaaaaaahhhhh! So glad your getting in where you fit it in. I'm definitely interested in your launch off ....anything you promote for the launch off I'm in. Much love Peace and Seed Junky Grease
Hi Caveman,
Glad you stopped by with positive vibes. Here is a list of what will be dropped 1st:

Animal Cookies Bx1
Animal Mints F2's

TK x Animal Mints AKA Octagon
Fire OG x Animal Mints - Flare Kush
(Blue Power x bubba kush bx)x Animal Mints -Kush Mints

Last edited:
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Caveman,
Glad you stopped by with positive vibes. Here is a list of what will be dropped:

Animal Cookies Bx1
Animal Mints F2's

Faceoff OG x Animal Mints AKA Animal Face
OG (no name) x Animal Mints AKA Octagon
Skywalker OG x Animal Mints AKA Animal Walker
High Octane OG x Pdawg AKA Narco OG

Knocking it out the park! Keep an eye on this guy folks. I see nothing but great things coming from this crew...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hi Caveman,
Glad you stopped by with positive vibes. Here is a list of what will be dropped:

Animal Cookies Bx1
Animal Mints F2's

Faceoff OG x Animal Mints AKA Animal Face
OG (no name) x Animal Mints AKA Octagon
Skywalker OG x Animal Mints AKA Animal Walker
High Octane OG x Pdawg AKA Narco OG
Damnn....killer drop

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

JB, congrats on the launch brotha!! I know there are many killer crosses to be had from the Seed Junkies...

Keep coming with that flame like you've been doing, killin em' with tha flavors on that first drop..:hungry: Whats that Pdawg about can you give us more info? Thx

Peace

Top Bottom