Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

Sorry I have a crappy phone but here are a few phenos of the animal face that I have going in full organic soil. The 2 phenos I have are very similar , both with a slight mint doughy smell but still too early to tell
20150126 183847
20150126 183424

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

It was Great to go back to the threads start and see all the great Ladies that emerged from the the land of Seed Junkies

Here we have Octagon #3 at day 55 this morning. She's still bulking up

View attachment 466997 View attachment 466996
Watching you take her to her full potent ial

one more to get the week started

View attachment 467000
Teasing the masses with your Danky ways

one more shot of Octagon #3 tonight. She's still bulking up and asking for more food.
View attachment 467164
and just when I thought I couldn't take it one more day The Money shot Did me in

Danks amigo, HOBx3 a few keepers for me this round for sure. too bad Grod isn't around to try em, as I know he would have been stoked.

danks for tuning in on the dank hunt:D

So the answer is No, I don't know much about it other than that she is a fast flowering OG kush>that yields well, and has an uplifting high. I also love the way she breeds. The only way we will get any more info is if Nigel comes around and breaks down her history. It would be great if he would chime in, but I seriously doubt it.

Their are some threads that will hold more than some pics of plants but a true passion for the grow and the lives that make this happen.
Lill Puppy Power to....
So here is to you @justblazen and all the dank you bring to the Farm
The Golden Vibe Award
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sorry I have a crappy phone but here are a few phenos of the animal face that I have going in full organic soil. The 2 phenos I have are very similar , both with a slight mint doughy smell but still too early to tellView attachment 479577 View attachment 479579 .
Nice looking girls. I can tell that top girl is going to be very Animal Dominant the thick pistils are always a giveaway IMO. Danks for sharing @mr roboto

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Got some Socal Master Kush x High Octane Bx2 going this round to find some fast finishing specimens. I am hoping for a nice SCM leaning boy to hit to Katsu Bubba for future use. So far this is one of the SCM leaners. Here he/she is barely waking up and after eating.

IMG 9432

Top Bottom