Seed Just popped,any tips for a successful grow?

• Thread starter Michigan.Out.Of.Doors
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

I'm not a noob Im just wondering if anybody knows any simple free tricks to make my grow go smooth

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Welcome and I love that show lol. Id say when it comes to nutrients, sometimes less is more. Too much can be bad just like not enough can be bad. Keep good airflow around plants and good exchange of fresh air into the grow space

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Welcome and I love that show lol. Id say when it comes to nutrients, sometimes less is more. Too much can be bad just like not enough can be bad. Keep good airflow around plants and good exchange of fresh air into the grow space
Will do ,I don't have alot of area with good lighting so ill have to plant sort of code but not right next to eachother,like 3 feet apart

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Paper towel,I've got some soul from last year's indoor grow
I assume you did a 2-3 week flush from the last grow?
Let em go for about 10 days. Make sure the ph is in range, and if all is going well, grow as normal. Your soil has been leached of all nutes, so keep an eye out, but try not to confuse a ph issue with a dificancy (if you end up with either). Reusing soil can be tricky, and if it is, you'll learn a lot.

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Let em go for about 10 days. Make sure the ph is in range, and if all is going well, grow as normal. Your soil has been leached of all nutes, so keep an eye out, but try not to confuse a ph issue with a dificancy (if you end up with either). Reusing soil can be tricky, and if it is, you'll learn a lot.
Alright thanks ,I'm just putting seedling in it so in a month or so they'll get some nutes and out in the earth

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Should I just do ground soil with some bone meal,and throw the reused in the compost,I also could grab a barrel full of soil from a farm that spreads manure near by and use that,I have some performance organics omri listed nutrients(yes it's miracle grow but it's organic) would this be okay to out in soil with seedlings it's not is 9-2-7 and the bone meals is 2-14-0

Top Bottom