Seed mutated? Help!

• Thread starter jemro86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jemro86

jemro86

I germinated 2 Original Glue Feminized seeds from Nirvana on 1-26. They both came up the same day, the morning of the 31st. The one girl has been taking off, but the other one just didnt want to open up at first. She finally opened up, but she does not look anything like any of my other seedlings, or the one that I germinated the same day. I have been keeping temps between 72-78, humidity between 60-70%. They are under a HLG 260 watt v2 rspec 3500k LED light clone, about 18-20" above them, with around 10,000 lumens by the seedlings (was a bit lower, but the one is really stretching!). Any ideas? The one pic that is different is the other OG that was germinated the same day, just for reference. Is there any point keeping her around and hoping she recovers?

Oh and as far as water/nutes, I started with RO water around 16 PPM, using GH nutes at a bit less then 25% & 25% calmag. I added to them today 25% dose of GH rapid start root enhancer and 25% GH silica armor. PPM after everything was a little under 200, and PH was brought to 6.2.

Her roots are def developing too though, they are already out the bottom of the rockwool. So not too sure what to do. Any help is appreciated

Seed mutated help
Seed mutated help 2
Seed mutated help 3
Seed mutated help 4
Seed mutated help 5
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Yea, I've had a few start off like that too. They eventually catch up.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

could b diff pheno
diff secks ; males, faster
fems not always fems
nirv
popular company
i have found that n keeping up with demand... sometimes, products r kicked out, at speed.
you chose a popular house; popular strain
not to impugn a stellar rep
however, i have received what i felt were immature seeds, with previous reasons for immature, suspicions (industry n general; no co. in particular- see improperly processed bud, for reference, at most any dispensary); and those
grew
differently
however, i entirely agree with the crew.

also- some, prefer diff humidity, especially, as linglings...
keep the humidity, grounded: off the dome, so to speak... rather- an empty, plug, cube, etc and control rh via the empty plug, vents and a pencil, to ajar the dome, if necessary. u can play with rh/ph a bit n c iff lingling has snobby, preferences.

also- while ur others may chase a higher light... ur lil-um, may b helped, were it further raised. sometimes u can starve the talls to slow em... heat/stress will slow em...
and i know a guy, who recently and successfully, clipped a lingling, at its 3rd true set... to stall it and it is now, under the growers bigtop... zero, problems. many techniques may b used, to balance their growth rates.

welcome to the party
good luck, grower
i hope to c u around

THCMonster

THCMonster

All seeds have different genetics somewhere down the line, I would grow both, take clones from both and see which one you like more, then just keep that genetic! Never know you might have a premium genetic between them!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and your pics could use more
illumination
white light
we can't tell uf that's placenta
mould
or the perspective
white light.

if... u already removed the others- 24/24 on your pokey little puppy

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and
is there airflow
to and around the cube
rhetorical

jemro86

jemro86

I’ll try to get some better pics again tomorrow. I tried taking the pics with both the lights on and off.

the cube was actually pretty dry. Today I decided to put it in its 5 gallon dwc bucket since I moved all the other ones, and I was surprised how quickly it dried. But it’s in the dwc now with plenty of aeration both in the water and around the plant itself. So we’ll see if she catches up, if not, I still have 3 other healthy girls.

the “Slow/deformed” one Already had roots poking out of the bottom of the cube at the same time as the others, and she is trying to get her true leaves out...so we will see and hope for the best, lol

I really appreciate everyone taking there time to respond.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Put it in a small rigid box , send it to me , ill inspect it for you 😊

Top Bottom