• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

So I plan on getting some seed from a bank(out of respect for this site I'll leave them nameless) I'm going with all fem seeds, one I have had before but most are new to me. This is the list so far....subject to change...lol

G13 labs,
Blueberry gum
C99

Rare dankness,
Ghost train haze#1 and I lied this is the only reg bean in the order.

Greenhouse seeds,
Jack herer
The church

Humboldt,
Sour diesel #2
Chemdawg

Barneys farm,
Liberty haze, this one I had before and loved it...

So far I'm leaning on taking the ghosts haze out of the order since reg beans are all they have in stock and only buying one of each seed doesn't make sense for this one....

By all means if you have grown any of these out tell me what you think.

And once the arrive I will start a journal for each seed....So post them pics tell me what your thoughts, good or bad were....

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

The GTH is about the stretchingest shit I have ever ran. 3ft plants at flip hit the 10ft ceiling. We run a blueberry bubblegum from reg seed stock that is just fantastic.

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

The GTH is about the stretchingest shit I have ever ran. 3ft plants at flip hit the 10ft ceiling. We run a blueberry bubblegum from reg seed stock that is just fantastic.

Man 10 feet tall under lights? Sounds like a loser already

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Hahaha... it was some very nice smoke for sure, just took some planning that I did not have the knowledge at the time to impliment. People really enjoyed it.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

One of my 2 main strains triples after flip. I'm putting them in at 6"-10" and they end up at 3 ft easily, a couple branches have to be bent over during the end of the stretch, usually.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

If you like it enough, no reason not to run it. I don't see the stretch as problem, just giving heads up so others don't have the same issue I did. Sorry if I made it sound like a negative.

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

So I went with the c99 thechemdawg the liberty haze and the sour diesel2 and the church...

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

Well I only got the church from greenhouse this time but grew their exodus cheese and loved it. Ever ran any of the others I bought?
You shouldnt have gotten a greenhouse strain they arent the best bro IMO and alot of other farmers have had problems but maybe youll be lucky. Have fun

Mabey a couple suggestions?

THCdurk

THCdurk

Im running a c99 rn actually not sure in the breeder got them from another farmer. But i only ran autos so far shortstuff seeds got good stuff and fastbuds, also mephisto genetics. But for photos i havent ran many this is my first all photo run.sorry i cant give u much more info. But for c99 i suggest to top so she gets bushy the structure of the plant is really symmetrical a d beautiful tho

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

Have not ran any auto yet...thought it would be a waste considering you can't clone them...

THCdurk

THCdurk

Srill get some really good medicine just started out wit them thats all bro. And they are good for SOG the clonin part sucks but you can get really good yields off autos theyre are some beasts.

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

I wanted to buy seeds from here but could not afford to get more than one cheaper pack....of they sold singles I would have. Sometime in the future I'll be able to try some fire from here

Top Bottom