Seed Prices - How much do you pay?

• Thread starter what what
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How much are you willing to pay for 10 seeds?

• up to 45$?

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • up to 90$?

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • up to 135$?

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • up to 180$?

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • up to 225$

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • ...any price if I really want those seeds!

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
W

what what

It seems there is a big range in seed prices today...how much do you normally pay for good genetics?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive never paid for seeds in my Life :) I consider my collection very rare and outstanding..

below frigid

below frigid

I do buy if I see something I think may be special but most of the time peeps are offering more than I can possibly run.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I make my own seeds. Here are some Purkle 2.0 which are Purple Urkle X Purkle1.0(urkle X purps). This is a cross I have been workin on.

Purk seeds 2304 x 1728 760 x 570
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Would love to have some of those sound killa!!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Put some of them on the bay. I'd definitely buy a pack!

W

what what

I spent 241$ the other day here @ the Farm for one pack & am happy that I did!

And yes, I would also grab a pack of that Purple V2.0. Nice work!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I've never charged anyone more than $50 for a pack of beans, I vend mine to the local clubs sometimes as low as $16 a pack, But this question has alot of factors, femmed, auto's, rare ass shit!!!! lots of variables, but most genetics I've ever bought myself were from the $50 and under crowd, (Motarebel, Sannie, Bohdi, etc.) I did pay I think it was $90 a pack for 5 packs of Swerves gear, left that store droppin' $480, that's back before we knew of all the issues. Last time I spend that kind of money, I'm sitting on almost 300 strains ATM, so I tend not to buy any more.....trade alot!!!
Peace
Freak - Cabin Fever :harvest:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta pay the goin rate

If you want the seeds you want you pay the going rate. You can buy the 50$ seeds all day, but auctions you may pay several hundred a pack if you want those seeds. I've paid 400.00 an ounce for weed a few times over the years so several hundred a pack is perfectly justifiable to me for an auction. On the other hand I think it is GREEDY as fuck if someone puts their seeds up for sale for over 200.00 a pack. I have also heard of breeders sending $ back to people who paid too much(in the breeders eyes) for seeds at an auction, which I think is very cool. Seeds are like wine some like the cheaper bottles, some middle, and some the skies the limit

mal

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wait to see how much the OGR auctions are going to go for!!!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Hopefully they will all be BIN's......Hahaha, .......... I can dream can't I?

Freak :harvest:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Hopefully they will all be BIN's......Hahaha, .......... I can dream can't I?

Freak :harvest:

hey brotha,yea man no dreaming ogr said clearly that there will be no auctions,all bins..should be nice, he is the only guy atm i would give a 100 bucks for a ten pack.

Top Bottom