Solved Seed prices?

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Why no prices listed with seeds for sale?
I think it would make it alot easier for people who are interested in placing orders..

deacon1503

deacon1503

I was looking for the prices too. Did i miss them posted somewhere?

deep buddy

deep buddy

Not only is Logic and Tech fixing the site they are also running the sales with NO Thc bay up and running like before. It takes time and I am sure they are doing everything possible ! Thanks for all your hard work I know that's not enough but have to say it anyways.
+1

T

TECK

Not only is Logic and Tech fixing the site they are also running the sales with NO Thc bay up and running like before.
Just to make things clear, I'm not running anything related to seeds. I only deal with servers and I fix the broken things on hardware. I don't even have access to THCBay, logic runs the show from A to Z on the site.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Just to make things clear, I'm not running anything related to seeds. I only deal with servers and I fix the broken things on hardware. I don't even have access to THCBay, logic runs the show from A to Z on the site.

I feel your pain, TECK. Thanks for your efforts!

outwest

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am sorry if I have offended you only meant a compliment

T

TECK

I am sorry if I have offended you only meant a compliment
You did not offended me. I simply wanted to make sure everyone knows that I don't deal with any site activities, beside the pure technical stuff related to servers. Next thing I might have 500 people asking me something related to seeds, which I will not be able to reply. :)

Top Bottom