Seed Purchases

• Thread starter kasrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kasrx

:clapping:cool0010::surprised Since seeds are so darn expensive, and disabled people like myself can't drive all over the place comparing prices and trying to find the best strains- where can you really get a deal on seeds via the net? Auctions to me seem like a sneaky way to price fix the high cost of seeds. I know that quality breeders can spend a lot of money to come out with a unique strain- but come on... $80 and above for only a few beans is way over the head of of limited income individuals like myself. I want to grow my own meds so I know the genetics and quality controls......so, do people swap seeds very often? What about places that can meet or beat advertised prices?:nerd

Anyway- would love some good ideas-- thanks everybody!:bong-hits:

G

GDS StonerBoy

Why are you even buying seeds if your from NorCal?! If only i had the luxury of living in cali period! I know you said you are disabled and all but is it to the point where you cant go out? Im sure its not that hard to find a dispensary, I know where a couple are and i dont even live in cali.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
No seed swaping is allowed here and although some seeds may seem like they are priced high one female can yield you endless amounts of meds .

G

Guano

Plenty of great strains available at Buy it Now.The majority of TGA/Subcool's strains are $60 and there isn't one of them you wouldn't be glad to grow.Maybe you're not looking hard enough.The new/rarer crosses cost more just like anything in the world that's new.

F

frankie-smiles

Also quality isn't reflected in price some times, I know how you feel and £10 a seed is taking the piss when you see a seeded plant and realise how many seeds it can make, then again, once you find a nice pheno to clone, your set. Like the advert says "1 pack of seeds - $150. Finding that stanky ass killer pheno - priceless."

mace

mace

For your first run i wouldn't suggest spending over $80 on seeds anyway, but trust me if you buy them on here you wont be sorry.

IT's like spending 2 dollars on a bottle of wine, or 20 dollars, or even 200. It's really about were you are in life and what you can afford.

One female will give you more clones than you will ever need and you could always pawn a few off on your buddies for 10 bucks to make up for your seed purchase.

my 2 cents. Good luck to you, my friend. There are some places in cali to get seeds but they are $50 from the clubs(that ive seen). though, you may get 20 beans through a club, here you get 10 plus a freebie pack of awe inspiring genetics.

K

kasrx

Good ideas- One and all!! Thanks for the empathy Mace...Yes- seeds are still tough to find at the co-ops but clones are getting easier to find- now if I can just find my preferred genetics in clones, I will be set for a long while!!

Thanks again for everyone's feedback...every bit is helpful!

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Also quality isn't reflected in price some times, I know how you feel and £10 a seed is taking the piss when you see a seeded plant and realise how many seeds it can make, then again, once you find a nice pheno to clone, your set. Like the advert says "1 pack of seeds - $150. Finding that stanky ass killer pheno - priceless."

good points mate ,
some breeders think the seeds they make are generally worth the same amount as growing weed in the same grow space ,
so if the breeder chose the same grow room , but didnt seed it up and chose to sell the weed for e.g., 1000 then in theory the seeded crop is worth the same as a none seeded , crop ,
i know this is the deal breeders will make with growers to encourage them to make seeds ,
then the price of the seeds is alot more than most people realise ,
not all do it like this , but i guess it gets the seeds made ,
sonic

G

Gilpro

In my opinion seed purchases seem to get expensive when we try to aquire the latest fads, lost and forgotten gems are out there, usually the older genetics are cheaper, but im sure everyone hear can tell you a fable or two about common genetics they once had, there is plenty variety out there.:rasta2:

T

tngreen

Cannacopia seeds were just added to the bay for only $35 a pack, should serve your needs just fine!

D

DR. nick

mandala seeds offer quality genetics and very affordable prices as well

420Gemmy

They might be a bit expensive but good seeds are worth the money.

Top Bottom