Seed Question:

• Thread starter fluster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rubthe nub

rubthe nub

There are exceptions to almost every 'rule', lol
I'll just keep my OG kush origins comments to myself, don't wanna wreck another thread with that BS:rolleyes:

H

happy b

Yeah some dude was ranting about DJ Short and breeding hermie's,ranting by himself for about 30 post..Lmao

I definitely wasn't trying to bash DJ nor would I want to start a thread doing so.[/QUOTE]

no i mean these posts.were did snowleafs posts go?
Look's like you're having enough trouble--
talkin' to yerself...
Yike, just checked back on this thread...I didn't intend to offend anyone.

I definitely wasn't trying to bash DJ nor would I want to start a thread doing so.
You didnt offend anyone buddy dont worry we wer just wondering were all the dj short stuff came from is all(not where you read it.lol)

CocoCola

CocoCola

Ok, thanks for letting me konw.

So, yeah, I just read through the thread again and there are DEF some missing posts. Strange.

F

fluster

Hey thanks everyone for your advice - i dropped of the internet radar the past couple of weeks. I has a supposed old skool White Rhino strain that Id just flowered out, and once cured I noticed a whole heap of seeds were present. This must have turned up very late in flower.... I liked the strain, but out of the 8 I grew I have no idea which were hermi & which werent. Out the seeds go then...best to be safe.

Thanks again

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

I got a question too:
I got a buddy who to say the least is not a diligent farmer. Im talking heat probs nute probs light leaks ph ...the whole nine.
He went to CO to visit a buddy and in the process was looking for some new flavors. So instead of buying clones from a dispensery or seeds. His friend from out there brings him to a garden and the guy gives him like 25 seeds of about 8 different strains.
My friend gets em home and starts em all. So hes got about 3 seeds of each flavor. He vegged em out and took a couple clones from each one. They all ended up either being male or hermi.
How is this possible?
What could have happened. He never bothered to ask the gardener about the seeds. Where they were from. What lineage.

Clayton83

Clayton83

Thanks to fluster for getting us back to the post title. I guess you got a solution for your problem but not the answer for what you are looking for. So, your question is still there. In my opinion no, not all of them are female. In non-sexual birth(specially for insect), both male and female came out. So, maybe they are not all female. But I am not sure, cause I'm new in these thing. haven't started to grow yet.

str8smokn

str8smokn

You would have to check inside buds or close to stems for any little dried up nanners (yellow tiny banana)on all plants.but sorry to late to correlate bud to plant mabey. Then if you did that,then seeds from said nanner bud plant would be no good...but seed from no nanner plant would be female..

H

happy b

Thanks to fluster for getting us back to the post title. I guess you got a solution for your problem but not the answer for what you are looking for. So, your question is still there. In my opinion no, not all of them are female. In non-sexual birth(specially for insect), both male and female came out. So, maybe they are not all female. But I am not sure, cause I'm new in these thing. haven't started to grow yet.
We are talking about weed plants clayton not insects.lol.

Dillan

Dillan

Any body tell me when it's ok to harvest seeds of a pollnated plant

Dillan

Dillan

Avoid using those seeds.
Furthering unknown heritage genetics is a bad idea.
Usually they are ready when the bud is ready to harvest. My opinion though.
STR8
ive pollnated a hole plant my friend there is no bud on it just seed pods so would it be the same when the pistles change like on flower they still have them parts of them are going brown now

Dillan

Dillan

Avoid using those seeds.
Furthering unknown heritage genetics is a bad idea.
If the plants Hermed down to stress problems and not the genetics surely if the plant doesn't go through the same stress problems the seeds would be ok or not

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
If the plants Hermed down to stress problems and not the genetics surely if the plant doesn't go through the same stress problems the seeds would be ok or not
If the plants hermed at a little stress, that herm trait can be passed into the progeny. Not a trait you want to breed with.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

If the plant herms due to stress it means the plant already has the trait, it would require a lot of work to breed the trait out, either buy some more good seeds, or treat the ladies with special care so as to not cause a herm.

Top Bottom