seed questions

• Thread starter stonedgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonedgrower

hiya people :D

im a new grower, and im trying to decide what seeds to order on-line (for 150$-200$). anyone have some advice asto what seeds are good for a first indoors grow, and what web site would be a safe bet to order from?

S

stonedgrower

thanks. im thinking of starting with a kush, but the pineapple express from your garden of eden looks very interesting indeed.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
thanks. im thinking of starting with a kush, but the pineapple express from your garden of eden looks very interesting indeed.

The pineapple express was a limited release of 5 packs, they all sold

You cant go wrong with a kush one of my fav flavors :afroweed:

S

stonedgrower

lol rare indeed.

thanks for the advice brotha. here's to hoping my garden looks half as good as yours *cheers*

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
if it is your first grow start with some cheaper seeds. that way if something gets screwed up is not the end of the world. then if you get first grow up and running and all the kinks figured out can try to pop some more expensive beans. Plenty of good beans out there for 30-70 dollars, check cannacopia on here. I was happy with Barney seeds for my first grow. DNA, Paradise Seeds, all good and reasonable prices.

S

stonedgrower

well, its not technicly my first grow... i have a texas mangler outside, and three clones inside. and, i ordered some jack the ripper (thcbay) and they never got the money, soo...

H

heater

JayBee has some real good advice the only thing i could add is when you see the beans that you know you want you better get em while they are there, plant them when your comfortable with the grow room...:rasta:

I

indodoja

if i had the money to burn, i'd order some willie nelson.
bud i'd run through some cheeper seeds first, like jay bee said.

S

stonedgrower

indeed. i sure can use some exp. in indoor gowing. looking at some of the low prices at drcronic.com, im thinking getting three or so diff bean types and see where that takes me.

maybe next year i can start some breeding, with some exp. under my belt.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
well, its not technicly my first grow... i have a texas mangler outside, and three clones inside. and, i ordered some jack the ripper (thcbay) and they never got the money, soo...

Man i am sorry to hear that bro.. Next time you buy seeds. Send payment USPS EXPRESS MAIL it will cost you 27.95 for a piece of mind.

:passingjoint:

GTD

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

shoot me a pm and ill hook you up with something :banana:

Top Bottom