seed run 2011

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

seeds_week_1.jpg
the_fire.jpg
yo guys just fort id let you all know whats going down in my garden this year ive got 5 seeds of jacky white few different phenos it looks like so if u have any help for me feel free to pitch in fellas
peace ts

T

trusmoker

armageddon_seed.jpg
small_tent_6_strains.jpg
cvk_seed.jpg
so heres a quick update an the low down of my baby maker lol
its a dr 80 homebox tent using 125 blue spectrum cfl an all mix soil which is getting ditch thanks to half baked with is recommendations lol i think there in 1 litre or maybe 2 cant really remember all is well at the moment so watch this space guys
peace ts

half baked

half baked

bro them seedlings look healthy as, lets hope the fem rate is 100% lol, how long are you planning on veggin/flowering these girls?

peace hb

jagle

jagle

wow looking nice, whats the time difference between those photos, as in weeks or days?

T

trusmoker

im just gonna veg til in bored or see what there are lol and yo jagle there about a week an half apart bro they comin on nice for a change

jagle

jagle

nice dude im doing my first grow at the moment, babies are a week old look like yours in the first pic, just wanted to get an idea of how far along yours was so i can see if mine compare

check out me grow in the sig if you want

im just gonna veg til in bored or see what there are lol and yo jagle there about a week an half apart bro they comin on nice for a change

T

trusmoker

gonna start feeding them soon with sensi grow a+b if any1 thinks they know of a better grow for these delicate babies just dont want to burn these 1s up

T

trusmoker

ok so this week 3 now im yet to start feeding so bare with me do u think there comin along nicely or should i feed sooner than later cheers
ts
agent_orange_week_3.jpg
seeds_week_3.jpg

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Give em the juice!!!

Heh, I start to feed seedlings round day 10-14 (1/4 strength) and clones right from the get go.

T

trusmoker

i was un sure coz i normally use cuttings an start around week 3 i just dont want to burn em
do u recommend any specific line up of nutes bro

T

trusmoker

ok then so a quick update on my search for a decent mum im yet to start grow nutes an i no there turning yellow lol but it should be sorted soon enuf heres a few pics of the setup for these seeds
peace ts

amargeddon_x.jpg
white_widow_x.jpg
tent_with_5_seeds.jpg
loft_setup.jpg

jagle

jagle

wow dude really nice, im in week 2 and a half and i wish my babies were as healthy as yours. very jealous :)

T

trusmoker

no need to be bro its a learning curve thats all. you will get it soon enuf im far from a pro but im figuring out wot the plants needs are grow by grow haha hopefully when im about 50 years old then maybe il be a pro but still i doubt it lol

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
jacky white is from paradise? or one of the euro comps right?

T

trusmoker

quick update on the seeds at week 4 now so cant wait to see wot sex they are got a bit of time to go until then so heres my veg tents with seeds and exodus cut
tent_week_4.jpg
tent_2_week_4.jpg

and heres the one Half Baked topped haha there loving it bro in that plant magic
[/img]
cvk_topped_at_week_4.jpg

peace ts

half baked

half baked

yhh bro they lookin sweet wont be long till they show sex

peace hb

Top Bottom